Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Drew Carey on Price is Right

RedlightG20

I thought he was borrrrr-ing...TPIR without Bob exposes the show for what it is, a fairly silly game show.

And why did they change the set if it was just going to be another '70s style pattern? Pretty much everything else is the same, Drew is just an enormous dropoff from Bob, which was to be expected...It's still a disappointment, though.

Some of us realized it was a fairly silly game show even when Bob was the host. :)

Exactly.

Back in college, I remember waking up right before the show started (Wisely having no morning classes), then going to lunch. It was a traditional to yell at the TV for an hour before eating.

I like the choice of Drew and he'll probably have the gig for awhile.

I thought he was borrrrr-ing...TPIR without Bob exposes the show for what it is, a fairly silly game show.

And why did they change the set if it was just going to be another '70s style pattern? Pretty much everything else is the same, Drew is just an enormous dropoff from Bob, which was to be expected...It's still a disappointment, though.

Yep and Bob was the king on his first show :doh:

just caught the last part of the show... Drew Carey is nowhere near Bob Barker on this, and I am a huge Drew Carey fan

He seems like he's trying to feel it out. I say give him a year to absorb a feeling of being accepted. He looked nervous. I think he'll be fine.

This is a clip of Drew's first day on PIR: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1780733

Archived