Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean " The Hitman" Taylor

.THEkid.

already in 5 games. Sean Taylor has 4 interceptions. Tied already from his rookie year where he caught 4 interceptions for the season. The way Sean Taylor is playing, may get him 10+ interceptions this year. Just in this game alone, Sean Taylor could have gotten 5 interceptions. If our D continues to play like this. And allow Sean Taylor to roam the field as he does. This is going to be a hell of a year for our Team

Heres to 14-2 HTTR!

:cheers:

It's amazing what getting rid of Adam Archuletta can do for a guy's production.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i laughed so hard.

seriously, defensive player of the year. LAron Landry was an even better pick then I expected. Taylor needs to stay a skin for life. he is arguably the best safety in the league right now

He will certainly get his chances for more INT's. We will play the Cowboys twice and they may foolishly air it out near him, we play AZ next week and he should get some good opportunities vs. a 3rd string backup, we play New England and we know what he has done to Randy Moss before, we get the Bucs who seem to be throwing all over the place this year, we get the Giants again, and Chicago (since it seems Chicago doesn't run the football anymore)

I predict that Taylor picks off 12 passes this season.

He will certainly get his chances for more INT's. We will play the Cowboys twice and they may foolishly air it out near him, we play AZ next week and he should get some good opportunities vs. a 3rd string backup, we play New England and we know what he has done to Randy Moss before, we get the Bucs who seem to be throwing all over the place this year, we get the Giants again, and Chicago (since it seems Chicago doesn't run the football anymore)

I predict that Taylor picks off 12 passes this season.

knock on wood!

]']I don't think it has much to do with the absence of Arch so much as the prescence of Rocky and Fletcher.

Taylor doesn't have to play LB anymore. He's playing CF' date=' and ****y QBs will continue to throw INTs to him if they under estimate the best safety in teh game.[/quote']

This is pretty much it.

GW isn't making him play the run from a cover 2.. he can actually get into coverage and not get beat because of play actions, etc

that was a huge issue with arch last year, the safeties had to play the run from 20 yards back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i laughed so hard.

seriously, defensive player of the year. LAron Landry was an even better pick then I expected. Taylor needs to stay a skin for life. he is arguably the best safety in the league right now

I really can't think of a safety playing better than him righ tnow. I mean Ed Reed is Ed Reed so he's always gonna play good but ST is scaring opposing Offenses senseless. I love it.

And the best thing is that with 1 more int, it will be his career high. His rookie year he had 4 ints. He has 4 ints already and we're no even halfway through the season!

If our D keeps playing the way it has been, and the O steps it up and plays like it did against the Lions every week we'll def. make the playoffs and might even win the division. I know we can beat the Cowboys.

I think Sean is finally establishing himself as THE premier safety in the NFL. He is a great hitter, feared across the middle, has exceptional range, unparalled instincts on the field and he is now begun to bait quarterbacks like the great ones have.

I actually think ST had a poor game...

he DROPPED more Ints than he made...

and those 2 ints he made were badly

underthrown...had they been in front of

the receivers, they would be been long

TD passes with ST trailing on both plays...

:2cents:

I actually think ST had a poor game...

he DROPPED more Ints than he made...

and those 2 ints he made were badly

underthrown...had they been in front of

the receivers, they would be been long

TD passes with ST trailing on both plays...

:2cents:

fact is that he tried to make plays on the ball though, yes he dropped 3 INTs but actually got 2. He has made more plays on the ball in that one game than all last year, sorry to say but you are wrong when you say he had a bad game.

man maybe dan should have listened to all on the board here when everyone was screaming to tear up taylors contract and sign him to another one. with the way he is playing his market value is going to skyrocket. we really need to lock him up before he hits the free agent market because one of these teams with like 40 mil in cap space is going to swoop in and give him nate clements money.

Archived