Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok Brady now has top notch WR's Who's the best QB?

prophet

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

i think manning is everything any o coordinator and team would want in a qb. ive seen him throw 4 times from 1st and goal from the 1. just shows you he trusts himself. when i watch colt games from start to finish and their offence is clicking, peyton has a way of making it look like a work of masterpiece, and the opposing D just looks cluless. i have a feeling he may break all the records bretts breaking now if he gets a few more healthy years out of marvin harrison. in conclusion football is his true love and thats the attitude i want from my qb.

brady on the other hand i feel has to be graded on more of a curve. yes 3 titles. yes 3+ tdz in first 6 games this year. yes they used to win close games and now they shake you upside-down by yer shoes and take yer milk money. yes he looks better every year it seems. but belichec has a different o sceme that lines up more wides than most(more targets). and his pass/run ratio is more lopsided as well. kevin falk may be the best catching tailback in the nfl. nobody but the pats really know how long theyve been cheating and how much it really came into play in the past. the d in new england is better than indys and has been, they create more turnovers and punts which gives tom more opportunities and better field position.

id take either one of them but to chose one ill go with peyton. you but manning on any offence and they will be better, im not saying brady couldnt produce with great results as well but i think he has more help.

There never was a question. Even look at last year. The Colts needed a great comeback to win, the first time Manning ever delivered offensively in a huge game like that (including college, he could never beat Florida.)

And even with that comeback, Brady put the ball in Caldwell's hands, those catches could have been game-winners. Instead, Caldwell drops them.

Basically it shows what BRady could have been doing for almost the entire time (maybe not that first super bowl year) if he had star-quality wideouts like Manning has had.

Also, people talk about the way Manning directs his team, he also does a lot of disguising (meaning, the gesturing isn't always meaningful.) And BRady does a hell of a lot of the same stuff, yet I never see people on their knees to him about it.

Brady almost always delivers when it counts. Give him a good team and he'll make it great.

Manning is a great QB but Brady will probably finish with 4 or 5 rings. I don't know if Indy gets another one.

I could see Manning becoming an offensive coordinator, I think he understands and can freelance better. But I think Brady does as good or better at just running the set play. BUT this is from what I've seen, and we don't get a lot of NE games out here.

Brady can shatter Peyton's record this year.

Both QB's can retire today and be in the HOF that is how good they both are. For those think Brady is just a system QB you have no clue about football.

Brady is more accurate then Peyton and I believe more clutch.

I loved the quote from Randy Moss, "now Brady has the same weapons that Peyton has" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This question is almost like who would you rather bang, Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johanson? There is no wrong answer, technically.

Or who looks better without their shirt, Terrell Owens or Broderick Bunkley? Another tough question with no true answer.

Statements like that make us glad you are not a skins fan :laugh: :laugh:

This question is almost like who would you rather bang, Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johanson? There is no wrong answer, technically.

Or who looks better without their shirt, Terrell Owens or Broderick Bunkley? Another tough question with no true answer.

Much like the Biel/Johanson question, Owens/Bunkley depends on what your "type" is.

Manning, and I don't see this changing. He was "thrown to the wolves" essentially coming right out of college. From the get go he's had his ups and downs, mostly ups. Suspect defense MOST of the time. Yea he has had weapons on offense but the reads he makes and audibles makes him a general on the field, he also avoids the sack better than Brady IMO

I'm sorry, the people who said Manning are ridiculous.

BTW, Brady was a sixth round pick who came in during the, what 5th? game and then promptly won a SB in his second year. This was a team that was well on its way to a losing season before then.

As for defense, we see what a championship level defense does if you don't have a great performance from the offensive side. Oh, and if Manning could lead the Colts to score so many points during the season, how is it he so often failed to do so during the playoffs--

Didn't the Colts lose by 41 points to the Jets in the playoffs? At what point is the offensive leader responsible for at least SOME offensive production, when he wasn't having a problem with it during the regular season??

Give me a break with this Peyton stuff. Brady could win 8 super bowls and some geniuses who get enamored with stats don't look at the games and the crucial moments and how the player delivers.

Archived