Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sound Familiar?

NYskins

Bears SS Adam Archuleta was benched during Sunday's game for poor tackling.

The Bears said that Archuleta's broken hand caused him to be ineffective. Adrian Peterson made him look silly on several occasions, and Archuleta also bit badly on a play-action fake that led to Troy Williamson's 60-yard TD.

-From Rotoworld

Bears SS Adam Archuleta was benched during Sunday's game for poor tackling.

The Bears said that Archuleta's broken hand caused him to be ineffective. Adrian Peterson made him look silly on several occasions, and Archuleta also bit badly on a play-action fake that led to Troy Williamson's 60-yard TD.

-From Rotoworld

When I saw what kind of day Peterson was having, I knew AA had to be involved... :laugh:

Yup, that's AA, destroying another good defense

It's a great point. Is it complete coincidence that he has joined a team with an elite defense two years in a row, and both times that defense has come unhinged? He's like kryptonite. The only thing that could slow the Patriots down might be if they were to sign him next offseason.

It's a great point. Is it complete coincidence that he has joined a team with an elite defense two years in a row, and both times that defense has come unhinged? He's like kryptonite. The only thing that could slow the Patriots down might be if they were to sign him next offseason.

no no, i wanna see him go to the pukes!

Archived