Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heyer or Wade?

Xero21

I'm not sure how healthy either are, but who do you think should start at RT?

Honestly I think Heyer did much better from what I saw. Wade was getting pushed around a lot but Heyer seemed to be able to hold his own.

What do you all think?

If either of them are healthy enough to play against Arizona, I'm going to chalk it up as a win..... I really dont care who...

I have never not had faith in my skins....but I think we should forfiet the New England game and just take a second bye at this point to get healthy.

in wade's defense it hard for a tackle to get the proper footing in the rain when someone is bullrushing you. especially kampman.

That's the truth, Did you notice how Heyer's legs slid out from under him when he got hurt? The equipment manager definately shoulda gotten some longer cleats on the players seeing how they were slipping all over the place

I'm all for Heyer if the two were 100% healthy. I'll take the healthier of the two next week.

I tried to keep my cool this week Pete. And I agree with you. Wade was getting owned by Kampman. The only time we saw Heyer get beat was when he got hurt. Can't do anything bout that. It will come down to who is healthier.

That's the truth, Did you notice how Heyer's legs slid out from under him when he got hurt? The equipment manager definately shoulda gotten some longer cleats on the players seeing how they were slipping all over the place

I didn't hear anyone reporting on the cleats? Conditions sucked...it may have been anything wouldn't have worked.

Not sure, but doesn't one want one's leg to slide under certain situations, to prevent ACL type of injury?

....but I think we should forfiet the New England game and just take a second bye at this point to get healthy.

That's hilarious...Wierd thing is, we've actually played well in NE, but after seeing the way they manhandled dallas tonight, i'm not optimistic. I think GW's defense has a shot to keep the game close, but man can those guys play some football. Wade Phillips looked shellshocked after the game.

If either of them are healthy enough to play against Arizona, I'm going to chalk it up as a win..... I really dont care who...

I have never not had faith in my skins....but I think we should forfiet the New England game and just take a second bye at this point to get healthy.

i agree..............

Archived