Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas/NE game a no-win situation

Heisenberg

The national media's favorite too teams so after this week its just another week of hearing about how amazing the Pats are without discussing any other team except a few minutes to see how the Cowboys are recovering from their loss. I really hate both teams with a passion and it was hard to root for the Pats today. It's the first time I can remember pulling for them. I really hope they get a loss in the next few weeks (maybe GW can figure out some crazy scheme to slow them down) because I cannot stand too many more weeks of undefeated talk.

I actually wouldn't care if the Pats went undefeated. They're not in our division or even our conference. If any team is going to get some great recognition and and set some record besides the skins, I'd want it to be an AFC team. Besides, the whole Belicheat fiasco will make it easy to avoid giving them credit for any accomplishments.

Why hate the Patriots?

I have no problem with them at all.

In fact I was rooting for them in each of their 3 Super Bowls.

The lovable underdog against the Rams.

I hated Carolina in 03 and wanted the Pats to wipe them out (still bitter over the Stephen Davis fumble on the goalline that wasn't called against us).

And of course rooted for them against Philly.

At least with New England, unlike Dallas and Denver and some of the other teams that get all the media attention, they've earned their hype and "love" by winning titles.

How is Dallas a favorite of the national media?

you're in Texas so you obviously don't know , but you guys are everywhere ... doesn't bother me tho I could care less , same with the Pats , I rooted for them in their 3 SBs and again today , but as much as I like to see Dallas lose , it doesn't mean jack to me if my Skins can't win , because I'm a Redskin fan over everything else first , the other stuff is second

Archived