Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So what is the Cowboys record against Winning teams?

NoCalMike

Someone tell me..... :laugh:

Just kidding Cowboys fans. Your team put up a good fight, and actually appeared to have the Pats reeling for a minute, but the Pats did show why are the team to beat in the NFL. Trust me, I am not looking forward to GOING TO Foxborough to face them.... :(

Patriots offense is a machine it is gonna be hard for anyone to beat them

To answer the question though 1-1

They have never beaten a team with a winning record at the time they played them this year.

Week 1 NY- winless team

Week 2 MIA- winless team

Week 3 CHI- 1-1 team

Week 4 STL- 0-3 team

Week 5 BUF- 1-3 team

Week 6 NE- undefeated team

Dallas is winless against teams that have a winning record at the time they played.

They have never beaten a team with a winning record at the time they played them this year.

Week 1 NY- winless team

Week 2 MIA- winless team

Week 3 CHI- 1-1 team

Week 4 STL- 0-3 team

Week 5 BUF- 1-3 team

Dallas is winless against teams that have a winning record at the time they played.

:laugh: Dallas has beaten everyone except for the best team in football. Maybe the best team ever. And Lol! at the assertion that the NY win wasn't legit simply because it was the first game of the season.

Week 1 NY- winless team

Week 2 MIA- winless team

Week 3 CHI- 1-1 team

Week 4 STL- 0-3 team

Week 5 BUF- 1-3 team

thats true but , whats that got to do with anything lol , saying that is like saying we beat a team that had ZERO WINS after week 1 of the season >< , all gravy tho they are overrated ~

:laugh: Dallas has beaten everyone except for the best team in football. Maybe the best team ever. And Lol! at the assertion that the NY win wasn't legit simply because it was the first game of the season.

you havent beaten everyone , you beat the teams on your schedule so far except the good one , not that its yor fault because you play the schedule , but still , you guys beat up on horrible teams

Week 1 NY- winless team

Week 2 MIA- winless team

Week 3 CHI- 1-1 team

Week 4 STL- 0-3 team

Week 5 BUF- 1-3 team

You dont use the record at the time they played. You use their current record.

you havent beaten everyone , you beat the teams on your schedule so far except the good one , not that its yor fault because you play the schedule , but still , you guys beat up on horrible teams

:laugh: This is getting comical. Beat the teams you should beat. That's all anyone can ask. Blowing winnable games is a recipe for disaster. :2cents:

I have to agree , thats funny that he shows winless team at the first week , its all gravy tho SoCalSkin , was still funny tho

Exactly thats like saying if New England lost week 1, that the team that beat them had not shown anything because they beat a winless team :laugh:

:laugh: This is getting comical. Beat the teams you should beat. That's all anyone can ask. Blowing winnable games is a recipe for disaster. :2cents:

yea it is all you can ask , DUH , I'm not saying jack about it until you guys come in here acting like you have done something , you haven't , I give you the 5-1 record and beating the teams you beat and I would love to trade records , but it doesn't make you the Pats or the Colts because you beat teams like Miami , the Rams , the Bills , the Bears .... we lost to GB they are 5-1 and right there with you as the top NFC team , but we lost by 3 on the road because our offense is gimpy , you guys got blown out the water at home ... anyone with 2 eyes can see this

I have to agree , thats funny that he shows winless team at the first week , its all gravy tho SoCalSkin , was still funny tho

Did the Giants have a win week 1? The fact is the pukes have not beaten a team with a winning record at the time they played. And no, you don't count the win total at the end of the year. You count how many teams wth a winning momentum and mentality they beat at the time they played. 0-1 so far. Unfortunately their schedule lined up well and they might not face many more winning teams the rest of the way. They will end up like the Chargers did last year if they make the playoffs.

Did the Giants have a win week 1? The fact is the pukes have not beaten a team with a winning record at the time they played. And no, you don't count the win total at the end of the year. You count how many teams wth a winning momentum and mentality they beat at the time they played. 0-1 so far. Unfortunately their schedule lined up well and they might not face many more winning teams the rest of the way. They will end up like the Chargers did last year if they make the playoffs.

you can spin it that way if you want , but saying they beat a team who had no wins at week 1 is just funny , they were 0-0 , I give you that the boys are overrated , they got lucky against a scruffy Bills teams and got blown up by the Pats , the Giants was a good win although it was a shootout and showed how bad the Dallas D is against real teams , but they still won against a team that NOW has a winning record

you can spin it that way if you want , but saying they beat a team who had no wins at week 1 is just funny , they were 0-0 , I give you that the boys are overrated , they got lucky against a scruffy Bills teams and got blown up by the Pats , the Giants was a good win although it was a shootout and showed how bad the Dallas D is against real teams , but they still won against a team that NOW has a winning record

You don't count NOW. You either count the record at the time they played or the record at the end of the year.

umm... why ? ...lol

Because the record now is a place in time for a particular week, which matters if the teams are playing each other otherwise it is incomplete. A team can end up losing a bunch the rest of the way or winning a bunch. If you want to say they beat winning teams during the year, then you have to count the record at the time they played. Otherwise, the year has to play out to see what the team did during the course of the season.

Because the record now is a place in time for a particular week, which matters if the teams are playing each other otherwise it is incomplete. A team can end up losing a bunch the rest of the way or winning a bunch. If you want to say they beat winning teams during the year, then you have to count the record at the time they played. Otherwise, the year has to play out to see what the team did during the course of the season.

you look at the current record to see what kind of team they are , the Giants are 3-2 and after tomorrow they will be 4-2 , thats a winning record , they lost to the Cowboys so the Cowboys beat a team with a winning record , thats just how it is , you can say whatever you want but everyone looks at the record NOW if you are in fact talking about the TEAM NOW , if you want to compare Dallas in the week that they played the Giants then yea its ok , but if you want to talk about the DALLAS of TODAY then you have to look at the records of TODAY ...

you look at the current record to see what kind of team they are , the Giants are 3-2 and after tomorrow they will be 4-2 , thats a winning record , they lost to the Cowboys so the Cowboys beat a team with a winning record , thats just how it is , you can say whatever you want but everyone looks at the record NOW if you are in fact talking about the TEAM NOW , if you want to compare Dallas in the week that they played the Giants then yea its ok , but if you want to talk about the DALLAS of TODAY then you have to look at the records of TODAY ...

No you don't. If you want to talk about week 1, then you look at the record at week 1 (when the teams played against each other). If you want to say they beat teams with winning records based on games they played against other teams, then you have to wait to see wht the record is at the end of the season. If the giants end up 3-13, you can't say well the pukes beat a winning team because they were 3-2 at one point even tough they did not have a winning record at the time they played or at the end of the year.

I have a feeling that all of the NFC East teams will be taking it in the loss column against the Pats. I think the Giants have the best chance to beat them because they play them week 17 and maybe the game doesn't mean anything to the Pats. But I don't think anyone should be talking about the Cowboys losing to the Pats. We all may suffer that fate.

No you don't. If you want to talk about week 1, then you look at the record at week 1 (when the teams played against each other). If you want to say they beat teams with winning records based on games they played against other teams, then you have to wait to see wht the record is at the end of the season. If the giants end up 3-13, you can't say well the pukes beat a winning team because they were 3-2 at one point even tough they did not have a winning record at the time they played or at the end of the year.

ok man , you win , if it helps you sleep , the Giants were 0-0 when the boys beat them , in fact making dallas suck , you're right , You are the only one with this logic as you can prolly see by the lack of support in this thread , but ok ,

if we use your logic then we should not even discuss football at all until the end of the year , but since we can not see the future then we dont know the final records , all we have is right now nad right now the giants are 3-2 , with a win over us and a loss to the boys , at the end of the year it is a different coversation if the giants finish 3-13 , but since we dont know what they will be all we can say is what they are right now

']I have a feeling that all of the NFC East teams will be taking it in the loss column against the Pats. I think the Giants have the best chance to beat them because they play them week 17 and maybe the game doesn't mean anything to the Pats. But I don't think anyone should be talking about the Cowboys losing to the Pats. We all may suffer that fate.

I agree , we all prolly will , but this isn't about that ... :point2sky

Archived