Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As if it couldn't get any worse

NewCliche21

Who cares? Did you honestly think that a team that can't score 20 points in a game on a consistent basis would do something this year? We are the 4th best team in the east. Don't let wins over a 0-6 Miami and 2-3 Eagles team fool you. We stink. Add in coaches who make no adjustments, sprinkle in high paid receivers who can't catch, and you have a recipe for another 6-10 season.

Who cares? Did you honestly think that a team that can't score 20 points in a game on a consistent basis would do something this year? We are the 4th best team in the east. Don't let wins over a 0-6 Miami and 2-3 Eagles team fool you. We stink. Add in coaches who make no adjustments, sprinkle in high paid receivers who can't catch, and you have a recipe for another 6-10 season.

Fans like you.... WOW

The Redskins will battle for 3rd with the Eagles all year. The only teams the Redskins can beat are garbage teams like Miami and Detroit. Whenever we faced a real opponent we choked. Next test is New England where we will probably get embarrassed. I don't know about 6-10 but I don't see them doing better than 7-9 or 8-8.

The Redskins will battle for 3rd with the Eagles all year. The only teams the Redskins can beat are garbage teams like Miami and Detroit. Whenever we faced a real opponent we choked. Next test is New England where we will probably get embarrassed. I don't know about 6-10 but I don't see them doing better than 7-9 or 8-8.

Ha, gotta love some of our "fans".

I'm not going to panic just yet. The Eagles barely beat the Jets and the Packers did not beat us....we beat ourself. I still have a little faith in this team...just a little. I won't go that far and say we stink, because I don't believe we do.

That's the problem, we beat ourselves today and against NYG, what happens when we play really good teams???

Ha, gotta love some of our "fans".

yeah seriously i dont know whats wrong with these people i still think we can compete with the pats...we had a bad game..a lot of drops..take away that fumble..and we win the game i guess the best way to look at a loss is to learn from it which i think this team does a good job at

Yeah losing to a team that has only lost one game all year and have won 8 of last last nine games -- by 3 points on the road, shows the team is a mess. Who doesn't beat Packers on the road right?

No silver linings here -- Brett Favre ate up our defense :laugh: Jason Campbell was a mess :laugh: wouldn't it be nice if we had a young up and coming QB. Yeah the national media says we are an up and coming team and good -- but losing on the raod by 3 points to the Packers indicate that they are wrong and we are the worst in the NFL. Packers defense sucks, and they got a crummy QB, they have the #1 passing offense in the league but that's a fluke, we should have killed them! :laugh: How many points favorite were we?

Fans like you.... WOW

No, fans like you. You want Atlanta and the Pats to help us? What kind of crap is that? Real teams WIN! We shouldn't need help. We should go stomp the other team in the mouth on THEIR field.

What do the Redskins do? We bumble our way to another joke of a loss. Did you watch the Bills game on Monday? Notice a similarity?

Fans like me expect PROFESSIONAL athletes to catch the ball. We expect pro's to not drop the ball. We expect coaches to make changes. We expect a team with a payroll this high to score more than 20 points every once in a while. It's really not that much to ask.

I'd much rather be realistic. Why sit around and try to talk yourself into thinking that a team that squeaked by the worthless dolphins is very good? I mean please. Every other team handles them easily. We are a mediocre team. When we're 6-10 please come back and tell "fans like me" how wrong we were.

Yeah losing to a team that has only lost one game all year and have won 8 of last last nine games -- by 3 points on the road, shows the team is a mess. Who doesn't beat Packers on the road right?

No silver linings here -- Brett Favre ate up our defense :laugh: Jason Campbell was a mess :laugh: wouldn't it be nice if we had a young up and coming QB. Yeah the national media says we are an up and coming team and good -- but losing on the raod by 3 points to the Packers indicate that they are wrong and we are the worst in the NFL. Packers defense sucks, and they got a crummy QB, they have the #1 passing offense in the league but that's a fluke, we should have killed them! :laugh: How many points favorite were we?

Yes, our team is a mess.

We have how many O linemen down? If that isn't a mess, then what is? Our payroll is what? We are behind the worthless Giants with the talent we are supposed to possess? So what does that say? Maybe we have some talent, but our horrible coaching staff is a mess? I mean, for the 2nd time in 3 games, we went into the half with a lead and scored ZERO points in the second. IF THAT"S NOT A MESS, then what is?

We aren't the worst team in the NFL. We are just a high priced, under coached, under achieving mess of a football team.

Unless injuries do us in, I still think we're the 2nd best team in the NFC right now behind Dallas.

We let this one get away today and it really does hurt right now because we all know that the Skins are the better team.

Unfortunately, that still gets us a playoff game away from FedEx......if we do make the playoffs. I think we're not much behind Dallas, but also pretty much even with Philly and the Giants. It may be a case of 10-6 winning the division, but I don't know. I don't expect any of the NFC East teams to be below 7-9 this year.

Yes, our team is a mess.

We have how many O linemen down? If that isn't a mess, then what is? Our payroll is what? We are behind the worthless Giants with the talent we are supposed to possess? So what does that say? Maybe we have some talent, but our horrible coaching staff is a mess? I mean, for the 2nd time in 3 games, we went into the half with a lead and scored ZERO points in the second. IF THAT"S NOT A MESS, then what is?

We aren't the worst team in the NFL. We are just a high priced, under coached, under achieving mess of a football team.

I echo your sentiments.:point2sky

Archived