Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any early word on the OL injuries today?(merged)

hail2skins

Disapointed by the loss and I am fustrated because every time the offence starts to click we get a set back ....

I am equally fustrated because this is the first Redskins game this season I have missed and I have heard about the injuries but does anyone know if the Raybach and Wade injuries are serious ?

Rabach was reported by Fox to be a groin injury. Not good news for a center that has to spread his legs every down.

Heyer's injury looked to be a lower hamstring or even possibly knee ligaments the way he was holding the back of his knee and the way he walked off.

I'm guessing Wade re-injured his shoulder but did not hear anything from the announcers.

This is all real bad news for the Skins offense.

Heyer, Thomas, Jansen, Rabach...people say dont complain about injuries, its tough losing all these OL

This is horrible. I cannot believe that nearly an entire offensive line has been decimated by injuries.

May be bringing in a flexibility coach can help with all these muscle injuries ...

May be bringing in a flexibility coach can help with all these muscle injuries ...

Um don't we have one? I don't seem to remember having all these problems when the team was required to train at Redskins park during the offseason. :idea:

That and I don't think whomever replace "mother" Dunn is doing as good a job.

This is horrible. I cannot believe that nearly an entire offensive line has been decimated by injuries.

That's what I'm saying. The team needs to start doing some yoga or something, because this is getting ridiciouls.

I guess it's time to activate Rick Demulling and call up Ray brown again. This couldn't be any more annoying. Every time you think this damn team has turned the corner a little they just have a blow up game. On a side note, can we ever come out of a game without a key player being hurt??????

HE DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING DURING THE GAME EITHER

Aparently you don't either.

Shut the He!! up looser. It's not the coaches fault that players don't exacute.

jrfriendm, you can actually use the word hell. Now, calling another member childish names doesn't fly. Oh, and just who is he looser then ? ;)

The biggest problem with the line injuries? Campbell is not going to be alive past the New England game if we have a patchwork line.

The Cardinals aren't bad at getting after the QB. And New England is great at it.

The Cardinals lost today at home to a 44 year old QB. Honestly if we lose to this team at home we should just pack the rest of the season.

The biggest problem with the line injuries? Campbell is not going to be alive past the New England game if we have a patchwork line.

The Cardinals aren't bad at getting after the QB. And New England is great at it.

The Cardinals lost today at home to a 44 year old QB. Honestly if we lose to this team at home we should just pack the rest of the season.

Archived