Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade Portis. Read before you flame.

redskins0756

He was injured I know. He was playing with backup O lineman I know.

But when the game is on the line you don't fumble. You just DONT. You also don't act the way he did. Sitting by himself on the bench acting as if it's him VS everyone.

Hate to break it to you Clinton but it aint that way. You are a star on this team YOU need to carry us. It's inexcusable the way his play was this game and it has been sub mediocre for the entire season.

But when the game is on the line you don't fumble. You just DONT. You also don't act the way he did. Sitting by himself on the bench acting as if it's him VS everyone.

Hate to break it to you Clinton but it aint that way. You are a star on this team YOU need to carry us. It's inexcusable the way his play was this game and it has been sub mediocre for the entire season.

after that fumble, that placed GB in the red zone, I think Portis was trying to talk to Gregg Williams, and Williams wasn't trying to hear it; subsequently, Portis sits on the bench by himself.

I agree

Moss fumbled too. Should we trade him?

Moss is the most so overrated. He had one good year and we all fell in love with him.

In reality, he has bad hands and he's injured a lot.

Yes, he caught the 2 passes to beat Dallas 2 years ago, hasn't done much since then.

His fumble, his tip on a ball he should have caught that turned into an interception, and numerous other drops lost the game.

:rolleyes:

I see all the whiners that have been absent since the Giants loss are now going to crawl out from under their rocks and start their Fire Gibbs! Trade Portis! Bench insert-name-here crapola again. :rolleyes:

Ok , lets just keep playing the way we are. Everything will be fine.

Archived