Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thankyou, santana and carlos rogers

WeOwnTheMiddle21*30

The D was great, though it is clear Rogers is the weak link defensively. But I'd say they're given a pass this week.

The O(with the exception of Cooley)was downright horrific. If I'm Gibbs I bench Moss and start McCardell next week.

I can't get down on Campbell either. He missed a couple of things, but his receivers really let him down today. His only interception was because of Moss and the refs deciding the El didn't make a simultaneous catch. That bomb that Moss took off his face mask was almost as bad as the interception he caused or the fumble he dropped. I'm hoping they sit Moss next week and give him a chance to get his head back on straight. He straight up stunk today.

i saw you during the whole week think that this team was great...that the packers were not going to stop us and they should not had....Santana moss isn´t doing anything, that fumble was horrible, clinton is not the same..so what do we do..People want to trade moss, i say bench him and make him catch the damn ball in practice...We´ll see next week i´m mad at both those guys even though i´ll think they´ll bounce back...Portis i don´t know why you have become a fumble machine...today it was the non catches and fumbles thath killed us..our defense is incredible even when 26 fumbles on the 10 they allow no points...We are a decent football team and i think we´ll be 5-3 at the midway point but this team should be 6-2 or 7-1.Its not the coaches.....

loose: 1. free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.

2. free from anything that binds or restrains; unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.

3. uncombined, as a chemical element.

4. not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.

I fail to see how this was necessary...

Guys, Brett Favre has been averaging better than 300 yds/week. He got 188 yards passing and two picks (lord knows Taylor could have had at least 2 more). Their entire offense only got 225 yards. To knock ANYONE on our defense is completely ludicrous. This letdown is completely on the shoulders of our offense (with the exception of Campbell and Cooley). Our coahces certainly didn't do a damn thing to make up for those shortcomings with their time management and play calling either.

it's hard to say santana lost the game for us, but you can say that he hasn't been much of a football player for us this year. He has a terrible case of the dropsies. All of the playmakers let us down today.

actually, you can say he lost the game for us. that fumble was the game breaker! our D held them to 10! without that fumble, skins win. On top of that, he tipped the ball that was INTed and dropped that 50 yarder. I think it must have been one of the worst single games by a WR ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread should read thanks santana and portis. Rogers had a penalty or two but no one on the defensive side of the ball should be mentioned.

Exactly the defense played well, and this game was lost by Moss giving away that fumbled TD. He had a chance to redeem himself and blew a great deep ball throw by Campbell. Green Bay's O couldn't move the ball well on our D. Had we protected the ball on offense, this was a sure win.

The defense gave up 10 points.

Sorry for that but only 10 points even better.

We cant get down on Rogers hes been having a probowl year almost.

It came down to injuries on the line JC couldnt even get the ball out, horrible coaching we should of kept going to Cooley and Moss with his butter fingers.

No reason to panic....

Aside from leaving a ton of solid plays on the field, there is nothing we can't correct. Campbell played a hell of a game. He made a ton of throws and his receivers let him down (mostly Moss, but also plenty of others, including drops on potential 1st downs by ARE and Sellers). The offensive line got a bit banged up, so we will need to address this during the week. The defense played great again and gave us every shot to win.

Let's get things ready for the Cards next week and we should get to 4-2, still a great start :cheers:

Rogers played well today. It's idiotic to have his name here. It's one thing to make reasoned, actual complaints against people who screw up, but, Rogers isn't doing that. What's wrong with you.

I came into this thread to say the same thing. You beat me to it.

rogers had one penalty. he made a great play that broke up a first down when pack was driving around the 10.

Did you see the Packers' first TD? Rogers could of stopped the receiver for a ten yard gain, but instead decided to run into him with his shoulder. You have to wrap-up the receiver to stop him. The result: a 63-yard play to set up the TD. Rogers did the same thing to Buress in the Giants' game.

Let me get this straight, Rogers has 1 penalty (illegal contact) resulting in 5 yards & he sux. The thought process of some of you guys amaze me. If you think our D lost this game you don't know football, they gave up 10 points on a slippery field.

moss single handedly cost us the game with his 2 drops, one became an INT, and his fumble lead to 7...it all goes to him...defense played great, they even held packers to 0 points when portis gave up the ball at the 9...moss has dropped passes every game, now he has like 7 or 8 in 4 games, needs to be benched

Archived