Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Welcome Home @ Redskins Park - Win or Lose!!

pez

Lets welcome home our boys win or lose tonight at Redskins Park. We don't have

official times yet, but we are thinking they are going to arrive between 8-9pm

and most of us arrive an hour before hand to make sure we don't miss 'em.

Hail to the Redskins!!! :cheers:

Anyone Want To Buy A Couple Of Redskins Tickets For Next Weeks Game Vs The Cardinals. I Am Not Able To Go Next Week. I Am Selling Them At Face Vaule. The Sectin Is 420 Row 6 Seats 5-6. If You Are Interested Email Me.

Httr

I can't make it but for those of yall that do, please don't get down on them and you guys have to let moss know especially we haven't gave up on him.

Completely agree... it is times like this that the team really needs to know we are still behind them..

:wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel

JASON.................

TAYLOR :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky (history books dude, history book!):point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

TEAM :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

That's as close as I can get with no flights out!!!!!!!!!!

YEA TEAM................."only 2nd loss", only the 2nd.................

I STILL BELIEVE (and always will) IN THIS TEAM>>>>>>>>>>>!

Thank you Huly and Pez for representin'~

I think it'd be great to go welcome them back. Would involve an interstate trip for myself and others, however.

Having said that, while I would love to be there and welcome them, let them know we are still behind them, if a fellow fan had a sign, written in big red letters, saying one word "E-X-E-C-U-T-E-!!!" he'd get no flak from me.

Behind them, yes. Welcoming them, yes. Accepting the travesty that is the pair of 2nd halfs that put them at two losses rather than 5-0 and at elite status in the NFL, huh-uh!

:wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel

JASON.................

TAYLOR :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky (history books dude' date=' history book!):point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

TEAM :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

That's as close as I can get with no flights out!!!!!!!!!!

YEA TEAM................."only 2nd loss", only the 2nd.................

I STILL BELIEVE (and always will) IN THIS TEAM>>>>>>>>>>>!

Thank you Huly and Pez for representin'~[/quote']

You know we will be there and I hope we will be joined by other locals!

You know we will be there and I hope we will be joined by other locals!

ME too, ME too..........I'd be there, but 2,346 miles seperate us from being there.......

Huly,

Jason played a good game -

We need to take a look at our "O" line

"D" couldn't be any better.......

OMG.........am I ever glad that Taylor went into the history book.........

but WIN or loss................this is the team I CHOOSE......I hope others locally think the same thing...............it is a choice............HAIL to the REDSKINS!!!!

thanks for go out to represent the board- this was a tough loss, but our D still looks stout, we will be ok!!

Any loss is a tough loss! We all feel it. The fans the players, the coaches so this is where we are needed the most. We need to stand up. This game is over now it is time to show we are behind them and ready for AZ! ;)

Archived