Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys-Patriots--discussion--tired of the hype (mod-edited title)

cjcdaman

I wasn't sure whether this should be a tailgate thread or a stadium thread. I went with the tailgate because the stadium should be concerned with our game. Huge game today!

Anyway, my question is . . . Is anyone else sick and tired of the jerking off ESPN is doing with the Dallas-New England game? I know it's a big game and all, but these are the two media darlings of the NFL. Chris Berman and crew are loving every minute of it. Have they moved on to the other games around the NFL yet on Countdown?

Sick of it does not do it justice for me! I'm over it. I hope NE stomps them a new one. I've always worn my Skins gear over the years w/o so much of a blink usually. Being from this area there are/were a lot of Skins fans out & about. But since the Cowturds have not lost yet..I'm getting pelted w/"How bout them Boys?" comments every where I go! I'm sick to death of it....of course the ones who run their traps have no clue...The girl behind the counter at Subway's yesterday had the nerve to make a comment b/c I was wearing one of my many Skins hats...of course the same old tired line.."how bout dem Cowboys?" Usually I don't say much...b/c let's face it..their idiots! But I had taken enough in the past few weeks...so I said to her..."oh..so you watch football?"...To which she said...."Nope"...to which I said..."don't talk to me then, you shouldn't speak on things you have no clue about but I should've known ..you're a typical Turd fan":laugh: Paid for my food and walked away.

Anyway, my question is . . . Is anyone else sick and tired of the jerking off ESPN is doing with the Dallas-New England game?

YES. Jeebus, you'd think they were the only 2 teams in the NFL :rolleyes:

And could ESPN possibly hire a few more ex-cowpukes? :puke:

Ditka

Parcells

Smith

Johnson

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this will not be an offensive explosion type of game that the media is hyping. I think this will be a "playoff-style" game with good defense and special teams deciding it. I'm not saying it's going to be 10-7, but I don't think either team will reach 30. Just a hunch.

Archived