Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rapper T.I. = Arrested

CandaceM23

It's no good when the Feds come into your home ....

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4630412&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Feds Search Home of Well-known Atlanta Rapper T.I.

Last Edited: Saturday, 13 Oct 2007, 6:18 PM EDT

Created: Saturday, 13 Oct 2007, 6:18 PM EDT

ATLANTA (FOX 5) – Well-known rapper T.I. was arrested at his southwest Atlanta home Saturday.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearm and U.S. Marshals executed a federal search warrant Saturday afternoon.

Clifford Harris, better known as T.I., was taken into custody, while agents searched his Atlanta home.

Investigators did not release the charges, but did say the investigation unfolded quickly.

Harris' arrest comes as the BET Hip-Hop Awards are taking place in Atlanta, where the Atlanta-based rapper led the pack with nine nominations. Harris was scheduled to perform at the awards and host an after-party at an Atlanta nightclub Saturday night.

Harris' arrest comes as the BET Hip-Hop Awards are taking place in Atlanta, where the Atlanta-based rapper led the pack with nine nominations. Harris was scheduled to perform at the awards and host an after-party at an Atlanta nightclub Saturday night.

:rotflmao:

Life's a *****!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21283987/

Looks like he was busted while trying to buy some illegal fire arms.

T.I., born Clifford Harris, is charged with possession of unregistered machine guns and silencers, as well as possession of firearms by a convicted felon. Harris is in federal custody, said U.S. attorney’s office spokesman Patrick Crosby, who would not disclose his location.

Gee, a rapper arrested on gun charges, what will happen next a lying politician?

This is a dog bites man story, folks.... it's not news so far as I'm concerned. Now when a rapper goes his or her entire career without getting arrested or bringing **** children into the world or singing about raping ****es and shooting law enforcement officers let me know. THAT might actually be newsworthy.

Archived