Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Message to Brett Favre

Foosball

If you could talk to Brett Favre just before the game on Sunday, what would you say?

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory....vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic.

Thanks. ES Staff.

I would tell him he should sit our this game. Let Rogers play, its not worth it. I mean if you want to retire after this game, then just play in it. If you want to keep playing you should just sit this one out. If you need any advice just ask Troy Aikman.:D

"I know you want some perkasets, brett. come on brett you know you want them too. you know your back is hurting, how bout your shoulder and your knees? come on brett just a few perkasets to easy your mind. what you don't think you'll get hooked again do you? you know better then that brett. you're above the game, just have some pain kilers to help you relax...."

something along those lines.

"I know you want some perkasets, brett. come on brett you know you want them too. you know your back is hurting, how bout your shoulder and your knees? come on brett just a few perkasets to easy your mind. what you don't think you'll get hooked again do you? you know better then that brett. you're above the game, just have some pain kilers to help you relax...."

something along those lines.

C'mon man...you know Brett's a Vicodin kinda guy.

Archived