Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's been a good week for me.

SUSkinsFan

Some of you may remember that I got to go to a presentation with Gov. Martin O'Malley on Wednesday+ to hear his new tax plan (I actually got the chance to speak to him briefly).

Then on Thursday I went to the United Nations for a behind the scenes tour with my UN Class. We met with delegates from Egypt, Iraq and the group that works with Palestinian refugees. We got to sit in on a committee meeting briefly and we also met with members of the US mission to the United Nations which was amazing. The people we got to talk to are the ones selling American foreign policy to other countries (the one guy was smarter then all of us in the class combined and made damn sure that we knew it too [he was awesome]). It has just been a damn good week. At the moment I am preparing my position paper for a trip to the model United Nations next month. It is good to be me.

Good for you! It is awesome to see someone living their dream!

I had a damn good week as well, even though I got an 88 on one of my major papers. That marked the first B on any paper I have written in college since I decided to go back.

I write that because I share the same enthusiam about my schooling as you. I just found out I may have the opportunity to study in Jordan, Egypt or Morocco for six weeks next summer! I would prefer Jordan , it means I will get to go to Jerusalem for a couple of days. Yeah!!!!

Congrats, and here's to another good week. Keep living your dream!!!

Good for you! It is awesome to see someone living their dream!

I had a damn good week as well, even though I got an 88 on one of my major papers. That marked the first B on any paper I have written in college since I decided to go back.

I write that because I share the same enthusiam about my schooling as you. I just found out I may have the opportunity to study in Jordan, Egypt or Morocco for six weeks next summer! I would prefer Jordan , it means I will get to go to Jerusalem for a couple of days. Yeah!!!!

Congrats, and here's to another good week. Keep living your dream!!!

Oh I am going to keep living it. This summer I am going to spend 4-5 weeks in London for a study abroad. I really want to work in the State Department after I graduate so this was really cool for me to see these men and women doing what I want to be doing one day.

Oh I am going to keep living it. This summer I am going to spend 4-5 weeks in London for a study abroad. I really want to work in the State Department after I graduate so this was really cool for me to see these men and women doing what I want to be doing one day.

i studied a broad once..but she ended up giving me crabs..

OOOOHH!!!

Lord,

I apologize for that one there, and be with all the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea.

Amen

i studied a broad once..but she ended up giving me crabs..

OOOOHH!!!

Lord,

I apologize for that one there, and be with all the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea.

Amen

well played. If I'm lucky I'll get to study a broad while in London (I love their accents)

I can beat that, last weekend the 3rd and 4th grade boys soccer team I coach scored two goals to nothing. Both goals scored by each of my sons in 3rd and 4th grade. They only play in two of four quarters and switch offense/defense each game.

Okay, maybe I couldn't figure out the smartest guy on the field was, but guess who was the proudest? LOL!!

My good fortune keeps coming.

I have met with Frank Kratovil several times in the past few months (he is running for Congress against Wayne Gilchrest in MD) and he wants me to discuss campaign ideas for the Salisbury area (particularly among the college population) and he invited me to go to a breakfast with him next saturday in Ocean Pines.

I have also taken it upon myself to attempt to organize a town-hall forum between Kratovil and his opponent for the democratic nomination, Chris Robinson, to be held at Salisbury University.

I have also been accepted into Pi Sigma Alpha, it is a national political science honor fraternity.

Man my life is good right now...

Archived