Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Farve vs Campbell HOT GAME!!!!

RedskinPryde

Right now Brett Farve is literally on fire. This game really cant be taken lightly, statisticly hes having some of the best passing games of his career averaging over 300 yards a game. And with the possibility of Koren Robinson coming back we could have ourselves a hell of a free-for-all. But the Packers just simply cannot run the ball. So all we will have to worry about is the passing game.

But on the positive side were not looking to bad as well. JC has been preforming pretty well over the past 2 games his TD/INT's are 3-0 and grasped a much needed confidence booster against the lions last week. And of course the defense is as strong as it ever is. The Key I think to this game I believe is we have to shut the packers out early, the fans get quiet quickly over there if they dont get what they want.

Allthough I am a packers fan aswell and I love watching Brett Farve play, not only is this a much needed win for us to go 4-1 but the Redskins really have the tools to get it done this year. I wish I could be at the game it will be CRAZY!!! HTTR

just like the lions game, we will bring only 4 most of the time. i expect gregg to line up m. washington if healthy and blitz him early. but we will force them to run the ball, which they won't be able to. we will run the hell out of the ball, with cp getting his 100+ yards finally and a td. 24-17 skins win in cheese country.

Let's be honest - Campbell has had ONE great game this year...against a putrid pass defense. Otherwise, he and the rest of the offense has been sluggish. The Packers' defense is a considerable upgrade from the Fraidy-Cats. Harris and Woodson are the best CBs we've faced yet this season, and neither Moss nor ARE are fully healthy. More than anything, this game will be Favre vs Gregg Williams. Our offense will likely struggle, so we'd better hope our D bails us out.

Let's be honest - Campbell has had ONE great game this year...against a putrid pass defense. Otherwise, he and the rest of the offense has been sluggish. The Packers' defense is a considerable upgrade from the Fraidy-Cats. Harris and Woodson are the best CBs we've faced yet this season, and neither Moss nor ARE are fully healthy. More than anything, this game will be Favre vs Gregg Williams. Our offense will likely struggle, so we'd better hope our D bails us out.

1) ONE great game out of FOUR? What were his other games? Terrible or something? He's had one GREAT game and three GOOD ones. Oh no! The sky is falling!

2) "Hi! My name is The Redskins Running Game. Apparently you haven't heard of me."

3) Moss has full participation in practice. He's fine. We also have three other receivers who are far from just roster holders.

:doh:

This game makes me nervous because of how bad everyone says the Pack's rushing attack is. I think we have a great pass defense, but we can still be exploited by the run. With Farve back there, and GB's passing stats, I have this scary idea they're going to run the ball down our throat, and we're not going to stop the backs until their get to our secondary. And every team after this week is going to capitalize on this fact as well.

Then again maybe I just think the worst, so I'm even happier when we get a W :)

1) ONE great game out of FOUR? What were his other games? Terrible or something? He's had one GREAT game and three GOOD ones. Oh no! The sky is falling!

2) "Hi! My name is The Redskins Running Game. Apparently you haven't heard of me."

3) Moss has full participation in practice. He's fine. We also have three other receivers who are far from just roster holders.

You think Campbell played good against Miami? That was a pretty bad game if you ask me ,and aside from a very good game(not great) against Detroit he had two pretty mediocre games against Philly and NY. Don't be a homer.

You think Campbell played good against Miami? That was a pretty bad game if you ask me ,and aside from a very good game(not great) against Detroit he had two pretty mediocre games against Philly and NY. Don't be a homer.

He played well against Philly. The other two I will give you, but he tore it up in all three when he had to. Dude is clutch.

The Packers' defense is a considerable upgrade...Harris and Woodson are the best CBs we've faced yet this season, and neither Moss nor ARE are fully healthy. More than anything, this game will be Favre vs Gregg Williams. Our offense will likely struggle, so we'd better hope our D bails us out.

I agree with you here. Our receivers will struggle this weekend and Campbell will need more time in the pocket (which the Packers D will not easily concede). And our Defense will need to play tough all game long, because they will DEFINITELY hold the ball and drive longer than Detroit.

1)

"Hi! My name is The Redskins Running Game. Apparently you haven't heard of me."

This is the key to the game right here. We need to establish the run. Hold the ball and keep it away from Favre.

If we can play sharp and pick up blocks in the running game, and let CP do his thing after, they'll have to respect our run and free up some time for Campbell.

You think he had a good game against Miami? Come on. Aside from one very good(not great) game against a terrible Detroit defense he's had two mediocre games and a pretty bad game. Don't be a homer.

That being said I do believe Campbell is coming into his own and hopefully he has it in him to have a GREAT game this week.

Archived