Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who can be adamant in their stance and say...

jeronimobrat

That we will win against the Packers!

The emotions are beginning to run for this game and I am anticipating a stadium full of cheese melts.

The Line for this game has been a fluctuating 3 1/2 points due to Green Bay being on their turf.

I believe that the Redskins mindstate will be to attack and continuing their on-slaught well into the conclusion of the 4th quarter. If any believe that the team is ahead of itself, please refer back to Campbell's quote when told he was the "NFC Offensive Player of the Week." If felt good to declare that statement once more.

Final Score: 33-20

That we will win against the Packers!

The emotions are beginning to run for this game and I am anticipating a stadium full of cheese melts.

The Line for this game has been a fluctuating 3 1/2 points due to Green Bay being on their turf.

I believe that the Redskins mindstate will be to attack and continuing their on-slaught well into the conclusion of the 4th quarter. If any believe that the team is ahead of itself, please refer back to Campbell's quote when told he was the "NFC Offensive Player of the Week." If felt good to declare that statement once more.

Final Score: 33-20

The 3 1/2 point spread has nothing to do with homefield or even stat / team match-ups....

If you understand how Vegas works, the bookies are trying to make betting most attractive to skins betters.. why? because as of right now there is more money on GB..

In a perfect world a bookie will have for example 10,000 on one team and 10,000 on the other... so if worse comes to worst they still make 10% on the juice.

~Cheers

~Cheers

I don't think their offense is all that dynamic. All they can do is throw. I would hope that they try and run the ball, because they won't be too productive.......especially with our defense playing the way it is.

If we were able to hold Detroit to 3 points, I'm think the packers won't score more than 17 points. And even that numnber seems a lot.

Their defense is pretty decent, so it's not all just about their running game and their slants...and Favre will be FAR more likely to stretch the field regardless of what he's seeing by our defense than Kitna was. Might mean more INTs or more long completions, just depends on how disciplined our defense stays and how much of a groove Favre gets into...

Moss, Cooley and Portis have not had breakout games so far, so I'm hoping at least one of them has their first one this Sunday... :cheers:

We beat the Lions so convincingly because of our ability to be physical and control the clock. The Packers defense will make that a bit harder, but then again, we'll have a full platoon of receivers. It's hard not to get excited about the potential of our offense!!

And the Packers offense doesn't impress me one bit. I haven't seen them all, just Philly, San Diego, and Chicago, but it seems they have little more other than the quick slant, intermediate slant, deep slant (see a theme occurring?), and occasional halfback screen. If we play bump and run like we did against Philly, I seriously don't them scoring more than 10 points.

Chicago took that away in the second half and they looked lost.

We need to come out swinging, because the Packers are going to be bitter and hungry after that loss to Chicago last week.

We HAVE to play with heart and attitude. If we come out with no fire or motivation, we lose.

I agree totally. We need to make a statement here that we should have made in the Giants game. After we win this one easier than people think, we will put the rest of the league on notice. We aren't the Redskins of the past decade.:eaglesuck

Archived