Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biggest Play of the Season through 4 Games

SMOSS89

LaRon Landry stopping the Eagles on their last drive on Monday Night. It felt really good to watch the game end that way. :)

Cooley's TD at the end of the first half was a good one too. :point2sky

Additionally, Suisham's GW-FG agianst Miami was important. It gave us a whole lot of momentum and showed potential solidity at kicker, something we haven't had in awhile.

I think it was the touchdown to Cooley. It showed confidence in Campbell on a touch throw in a clutch situation and got some confidence in our offence by being his 1st touchdown throw this season. If we went into the half down against the Eagles without a touchdown there, I don't know if we would have won that game.

Sometimes you need a play like that in that situation to turn things around for the offence. I thought we the way things were going that it was going to end badly but I was so suprised we scored there and so did the Eagles.

Not that wierd a question, actually.

I'm trying to think of something in the Miami game, because winning that game was so huge. Maybe Suisham's winning FG? Kinda lame.

There really hasn't been a signature play this season. I guess Landry's pass deflection that another poster listed is as good a pick as any. Honorable mention goes to Sellers' bulldozer catch and run against the Lions. It definied the personality of the team.

EDIT - duh. Cooley catch. How did I forget it?

Not that wierd a question, actually.

I'm trying to think of something in the Miami game, because winning that game was so huge. Maybe Suisham's winning FG? Kinda lame.

There really hasn't been a signature play this season. I guess Landry's pass deflection that another poster listed is as good a pick as any. Honorable mention goes to Sellers' bulldozer catch and run against the Lions. It definied the personality of the team.

EDIT - duh. Cooley catch. How did I forget it?

Landrygamewinner.gif

That was no ordinary deflection. LaRon tackled that ***** and knocked it out. :D

This was one of my favorite plays so far this season.

capt.a066757a69ab489db00400be43a67100.redskins_sellers_story_wx111.jpg

agreed... Though the hit Sean Taylor did on special teams the same game probably ties it. Why are they so important? Because players on both sides of the ball on opposing teams have reasons to be scared when getting on the field now. :point2sky

this will seem negative but the play that sticks out most in my mind is the stretch play to ladell betts from the one yard line against the giants....granted we may not have won that game anyway but it wouldve given us a better chance to be 4-0 right now and with the cowboys playing the way they are every loss is huge

Archived