Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Field Pass for Skins/Eagles 11/11"

Pete

As Mark said, Ebay is your friend here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Redskins-v-Eagles-Premium-Tickets-Field-Passes-11-11_W0QQitemZ320173512471QQihZ011QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These are the only field passes for sale on eBay for the Skins, and it happens to be for the game you want. The auction is for two Club level seats, two field passes, and an Orange parking pass. Buy it now price is $899, current bid is $100.

If field passes are truly $400-$500 dollars as one poster said, you're getting a deal here. Make of it what you will.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Redskins-v-Eagles-Premium-Tickets-Field-Passes-11-11_W0QQitemZ320173512471QQihZ011QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These are the only field passes for sale on eBay for the Skins, and it happens to be for the game you want. The auction is for two Club level seats, two field passes, and an Orange parking pass. Buy it now price is $899, current bid is $100.

If field passes are truly $400-$500 dollars as one poster said, you're getting a deal here. Make of it what you will.

As someone who has had field passes on numerous occasions I can assure you that the experience is worth nowhere near $400-$500.

Why's that?

Thanks Phoward, I've been "Watching" those since this morning....I may just buy that and sell the tickets...anyone want to split that?

As someone who has had field passes on numerous occasions I can assure you that the experience is worth nowhere near $400-$500.

Why's that?

Thanks Phoward, I've been "Watching" those since this morning....I may just buy that and sell the tickets...anyone want to split that?

Yes, maybe after doing it on "numerous occassions" the novelty wears off. But I've gone twice this year and each time was really a blast. Last time I almost got run over by James Thrash during warmups on an out pattern and also stood next to Mark Brunell's wife and kids while he was chatting with them. Yea, kind of corny but it was an interesting side of football that I had never seen.

I have them this year and going forward, I will try and use them when I bring someone with me who has never been -- kids, co-workers etc.

Yes, maybe after doing it on "numerous occassions" the novelty wears off. But I've gone twice this year and each time was really a blast. Last time I almost got run over by James Thrash during warmups on an out pattern and also stood next to Mark Brunell's wife and kids while he was chatting with them. Yea, kind of corny but it was an interesting side of football that I had never seen.

I have them this year and going forward, I will try and use them when I bring someone with me who has never been -- kids, co-workers etc.

Archived