Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My GREAT Experince at FedEx field for the Lions game

TMK9973

Let's mix it up.

So I went to my cousins wedding in DC this weekend. And my uncle suprised the groom with 6 tickets, AND field passes, to the Redskins Lions games.

I'll start with the field - I thought this would be cool. I had NO idea how cool! Being on the field before the game was a experince I will never forget! Walking around the field, seeing the players warming up, walking behind the benches, being able to see what the refs look at when they do a instant replay, that was a hell of a experince.

Then we go to our seats in section 135.

Great group. 99% skin fans. Yelled loud as can be when the skins were on D. Quite when we were on O. (Minus 1 drunk idiot who tried to start the wave when the skins were on O, trying to punch it in from the 5 yard line right after the thrash punt return.) I stood up 85% of the game, and no one ever told me to sit down.

There were about 4 kids under the age of 10 close by, no one noticed. Some curese words would slip out, but nothing too bad. Kids seemed to be having a GREAT time and enjoying football.

Got a few beers with no problem (One ATM machine did run out of cash). Everyone was high fiving each other and yelling.

All in all, a great game, a great field, a great experince.

After all the negitive FedEx fields posts, just thought I would add a good one.

Some pics from the pregame....

Hey, I remember seeing you walking around. We actually walked right past each other at one point. I was the guy with the camera :laugh:

Glad to see ya had a great time, and posted something nice about the place. I saw so many youngsters there with big toothy grins on their faces. I only saw one fan in the stands acting the fool to the point where security on the field gave him a shake of the head and a look to send a message.

Hope you checked out my game pics thread.......

:cheers:

how do you go about getting field passes?

Well - I did it by being a cute kid when I was born and growing up close to my uncle and then letting everyone know I was a big redskin fan and flew across country to go to my cousins wedding so when he got the passes for his new son-in-law, I was a shoe in to go with....

You can try that. :silly:

Hey, I remember seeing you walking around. We actually walked right past each other at one point. I was the guy with the camera :laugh:

Glad to see ya had a great time, and posted something nice about the place. I saw so many youngsters there with big toothy grins on their faces. I only saw one fan in the stands acting the fool to the point where security on the field gave him a shake of the head and a look to send a message.

Hope you checked out my game pics thread.......

:cheers:

I did. Funny enough, I'm in the background on Pic 27.

To the left of Chris S.

Also Pic 28 (Bottom Right).

Then we go to our seats in section 135.

Great group. 99% skin fans. Yelled loud as can be when the skins were on D. Quite when we were on O.

Of Course the section is great man. That my section. Great group of people, the usher controlling it is great. gotta say, best section in the stadium. Glad you had an awesome time.

Archived