Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So...what exactly is a "packer"??

Skins24

I bet no one ever took this angle before to rag on Packers fans. No, really.

Yes, counselor, the area of football smack talk is one of very little creativity. You'd think it was a world of 12 year olds, but then you look at the ages and damned if there aren't some folks out there with some years on them just ACTING like 12 year olds.

It's kind of like spiking the ball after a TD. If that's all you can do, should you even do it? Can't someone stick a Sharpie in their sock?

Cowgirls, cowpies, fourskins (sp), deadskins, fudgepackers ... sigh ...

... can't anyone do better than this?

Packers!

That's a funny word.

Is it because they are queer?

Queer people are funny.

Let's have a thread making fun of queers.

Thank you for saying that. Sometimes I just can't stand that part of some of my fellow Extremers. "OMG' date=' I just thought of how 'packers' relates to a gay joke. And gays are easily the funniest thing in the world. And they suck (literally!) And I just thought of that before anyone!! Hahahahaha!!" This applies to the lame "Brokeback" Cowboys jokes too. Lame premise, lame joke.

With that said...

[b']Packers[/b] put their clothes and belongings in bags and boxes so they can move because the Redskins just DESTROYED their hopes at home.

peace-

nomad

Yes, counselor, the area of football smack talk is one of very little creativity. You'd think it was a world of 12 year olds, but then you look at the ages and damned if there aren't some folks out there with some years on them just ACTING like 12 year olds.

It's kind of like spiking the ball after a TD. If that's all you can do, should you even do it? Can't someone stick a Sharpie in their sock?

Cowgirls, cowpies, fourskins (sp), deadskins, fudgepackers ... sigh ...

... can't anyone do better than this?

Uhhh...Noooo, boogerlips! :moon:

:silly:

I learned from the tour of Lambeau that...

The team was originally called the "Acme Packers" who played in the city of Green Bay. However, Wikipedia doesn't recognize this fact.

Acme was the name of a local meat packing plant who sponsored the founders charter to become a pro team. Acme provided the first uni's. The team wore Acme on their jerseys for several years before they were ever recognized as the "Green Bay" Packers.

This was long b/f "Acme" became the standard name for everything in Warner Bros. Looney Toons series.

Hahahahaha...He's a fag.

Fags are funny.

Almost as funny as queers.

(Thinking)

(Thinking)

Wait a second...fags ARE queers.

That's hysterical.

Queers.

Ah. Sarcasm. Little over the top, but still sarcasm. Get's the point across.

Green bud packers

Back in the 90s I saw a hippie kid wearing a tee shirt that said Green Bowl Packers and it looked exactly like the real GB logo w/ a giant G in the middle. Hilarious!

I also saw a cartoon in High Times mag that said "Mike Homegrown and the Green Bowl Packers"

:laugh:

Guess you had to see them to appreciate

Not the same effect when you read it second hand on ES w/no visuals.

:doh:

Archived