Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "talk like a football commentator idiot" thread

Midnight Judges

I'll tell you what, when you have a Brett Favre on your team, you win ballgames. Because Brett Favre has been in this league long enough to know you want touchdowns, not field goals. These Greenbay Packers got their swagger back after beating the New York FOOTBALL Giants. Now let me tell you something: If the Redskins can go to Lambeau and score lots of points and keep Brett Favre off the field, they have a good chance of winning this ballgame and gaining some swagger. When you have a Sean Taylor and a Laron Landry-they like to hit guys! BOOM! THAT's Redskins football right there!

:dunce:

An what you have here, what you have here is Peyton Manning coming up to the line of scrimmage and right here an an an he doesnt like what he sees with the defense see hear, he does what's called audibilizing an an an an he i mean changes the play right hear BOOM! right hear at the line of scrimmage and what i would do is is is and there ya go.

Does it have to be Madden?

How about:

"Ok, look at this, you see here on the replay, they are going to hand off and look, ok, they give him the ball, see that, and in front of him there is that guy blocking, see what I'm saying, and just like that he follows the block throught the hole, see that right there, and just like that he through for a three yard gain, you see?"

Paul McGuire.

If Tono Romo sits to pee can play Favresque, and Brett Favre plays Romoinian football, I think we got ourselves a barn burner. Slurp slurp slurp slurp......gulp.

From Sunday night:

"Brett Favre is playing like an Old Tony Romo sits to pee."

From somewhere else:

"He penetrated the slot by hitting the deep tight end."

Archived