Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hogettes Children's Charity event in Southern Calvert

Cooley4President

For anyone who's interested, Spiggy the Hogette is hosting his annual childrens charity event this Sunday (10/14) at the American Legion post in Lusby, MD (Calvert County). $25 donation at the door, which includes a buffet, and everyone will obviously be watching the Skins beat down the Packers at Lambeau. Charley Taylor, Pat Fischer, and Ron McDole are supposed to be there, as well as some cheerleaders and Hogettes. Should be a good time, doors open at noon.

I'll be there in my Thrash replica jersey (figure I'll stand out with that one), come say hello!

Will do. If I can make it, I'll wear my Ken Harvey jersey.

~Bang

PS.. suggestion,, amend the title of the thread to indicate that it is in south Calvert,, there's a LOT of us ESers down this way who would love to go to this event, and I bet if they knew it was right down here, a lot of them would show up.

I'd also post this in the Stadium.

~J

I'll be there in my Thrash replica jersey (figure I'll stand out with that one), come say hello!

I'll wear my "Gardner" jersey!

I live close to DC so it's a little far for me but if I can convince my girlfriend and some friends, I'll be willing to make the drive. *If the girlfriend says yes*

I'll be there. I have tickets every year, but I am never in town to go. This year, because I am actually in town, will be my first. Dave (Spiggy) is a great guy. If you are coming, bring extra money, because he auctions cool stuff off. See you guys on Sunday. :cheers:

Sounds like it's going to be a great time. The Hogettes put alot of time and energy into raising money for childrens charities, I hope lots of people turn out support the effort.

Archived