Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winston Justice. Not-cowboys related thread

cnhnyy

Lets all take a break from all the cowgirls/Romo sits to pee threads.

It looks like Winston Justice is still having nightmares of Giants. This guy is damaged. Perhaps we should ask our defenders to wear Osi's mask when playing iggles..

Here it is.....

"Given what happened, it might be a while before the coaching staff sends Justice out there again.

"That's really up to the coaches. Hopefully, I get another chance,'' Justice said. "Right now, I'm just focusing on the Giants.''

Asked if he'd meant to say "Jets,'' Justice agreed he indeed had. But Justice then referred to the Jets as the Giants two more times, in the course of a lengthy interview session with several waves of reporters in front of his locker stall. Refocusing might not be that easy."

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20071009_Preoccupied_with_sacks.html

That tickles my funny bone...

Andy Reid may have ruined the kid though... :(

Same thing happened to Torren Tucker(Flo Adams' backup in '05) that year-he was actually making nice progress when Flo went down, until Phil Daniels(who had only 3 sacks in as many years) absolutely schooled him in that game in FedEX.

With the nice progress until that time, was hoping Tucker would move to guard in the next season-but that game definitely ruined his psyches(and reports came out that he was crying in the locker room).

In case anyone forgets.... when Larry Allen was first inserted into the Cowboys lineup he was ragdolled consistently by opponents and was abused by defenders to the point where it became a joke.

See how that turned out? Don't give up on guys so early.

In case anyone forgets.... when Larry Allen was first inserted into the Cowboys lineup he was ragdolled consistently by opponents and was abused by defenders to the point where it became a joke.

Quite true. I wouldn't think most Eagle fans are giving up on him - I think he's the brunt of other teams fans jokes more than anything. William (Tra) Thomas was also awful when he first started as well.

Larry Allen was a pro-bowler in his rookie year. You need to check your information again.

Perhaps you were thinking about "One eye" Mayberry, who sucked *** in his first several years and ended up being decent later?

Archived