Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington 1 Sack?

Winning Season Please!

Disclaimer: I did search, but not working and I did look through the 1st 2 pages of threads and saw nothing. Sorry if it has been posted already.

M. Washington got credit for 1 sack, the one that he had the face mask on. I thought he had another one. He tackled Kitna and stripped the ball. I looked back through the play-by-play on NFL.com and it said the Kitna gained 2 yards, but off of memory he lost 1 yard so that would be 2 sacks for M. Washington and a total of 6.

I need to go back and re-watch it, but does anyone remember this?

EDIT: It did say in the Washington Post article that the Redskins were talking to the league about adding this to their stats. Any idea if this is possible?

Disclaimer: I did search, but not working and I did look through the 1st 2 pages of threads and saw nothing. Sorry if it has been posted already.

M. Washington got credit for 1 sack, the one that he had the face mask on. I thought he had another one. He tackled Kitna and stripped the ball. I looked back through the play-by-play on NFL.com and it said the Kitna gained 2 yards, but off of memory he lost 1 yard so that would be 2 sacks for M. Washington and a total of 6.

I need to go back and re-watch it, but does anyone remember this?

EDIT: It did say in the Washington Post article that the Redskins were talking to the league about adding this to their stats. Any idea if this is possible?

Don't know but I don't see why not, It is not like it is anything that effected the outcome of the game.

Archived