Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TRPB Week 5 power rankings

TonyRomoProBowl

Romo sits to pee was bad. Romo sits to pee was horrid. Romo sits to pee played, by far his worst game ever and if this happens next week, they will lose 56-10. But a wins a win and Dallas is currently the best temain the NFC

1. Dallas 5-0 by default at this moment

2. GB 4-1 home loss to a bad Bears team kept them from the top spot

3. NY Giants 3-2 this team is starting to make my first ever "prediction" look good. They could be in it in the end for the East title.

4. Seattle 3-2 good team, they were just out played by a very GOOD AFC team @ Pitt

5. Wash 3-1 nice win. That was impressive! I gotta say, that if they beat GB in GB they will be in the top 3 no matter what the top 4 teams do!!!

6. Zona 3-2 Can Warner pull this team to a 10 win season? I dont think so, but it will be fun to watch.

7. Tampa Bay 3-2 Cant fault them for losing to INDY (#2 overall ranked team) but the two injuries this weekend will be a killer blow.

8. Philly 1-3 After the byw week I still have no idea what Philly is or isnt.

9. Detroit Wow. This team is still a good team, and maybe the game in FED ex speaks more about Washington then it does Detroit. But hten again its detroit.....can they ever win @ Washington?

10. Chicago may have saved there season or at least kept it alive for anothe week or two with a big second 1/2 vs the Pack.

11. Carolina 3-2 This team cant win more then 8 games with Carr in instead of Dellhome (sp?) thats a bad (big time) LOSS!!

12. 49ers 2-3 Are they good or as Riggo said is B-More overrated??? They looked to play a very good def game, and with Dilfer at QB I expected them to not put alot of points on the board, but 7???

13. Minny 1-3. May have the ROY but this team will finish last in the North.

14. Falcons 1-4 I really thought the'd win that game, then Harrington threw the ball late in the game and sealed the loss......

15. Saints 0-4 YUCK. Talk about a bad team. WOW, from riches to rags...they miss Duce big time!

16. Rams 0-5. This wont change all year.

Ha! I was waiting for this.

Tony Romo sits to pee No Show is your new nickname. Not because you dont show of course. This is about the real Tony No Show.

Another squeaker. Another week. Dallas has entered the elevator. Going down Mr. Tyler?

Another squeaker? Every other game has been a double digit win.

Yup. Last night you played the statistically worst team in the NFL and came up with a one point victory.

Awesome.

:laugh:

statistics can be deseiving (sp?) you know, do you think Dallas has a better off then NE and the BEST off in the NFL?

Buff played a good game on D and Dallas gave themn 6 TO's..........if you can play as bad as Romo sits to pee did and still win you take it. -5 in TO ration and they won....can you imagine if another team did that even against the Bills........I betcha not many teams would win in that situation....yes even the Skins.

I know Campbell takes care of the ball a lot, so he would never throw 5 picks, but if he threw 2 and fumled 2 and Portis fumbled 2 and they had a -5 vs the Bills would they win????? I seriously doubt it!

Right now Dallas is #1 in the NFC, nd GB is still 2. If Washington beats GB in GB and Dallas loses to NE it would be atight 1-2 race between Dallas and Washington.

For the person with the Seattle comment. Seattle lost to a team that is far better then ANY NFC team (at the moment)!!!

Please take my giants out of the top three and insert someone like the redskins or tampa. I rather like everyone down on the giants, as long as no one expects anything from them they will continue to do well. If they play to their potential they should be 6-2 by the bye, but there is gonna be a setback somewhere. After the bye i always expect a loss with these guys, and then its gonna be a bunch of hard games because i don't see chicago or philly disappearing and the cowboys and skins played the giants well. Playing the patriots the last game of the year is now major plus imo. The pats should be resting up their starters by that time and i expect the giants will need that win to get in as a wildcard.

Also, as for your sig... you should really only use the games started stats. the one or two games when Romo sits to pee went 1-1 for five yards and gets a perfect 152.8 QB rating pads his bottom line just a little.

ok for you i took and made the rating comparrision for STARTS ONLY including the Seattle play off game. Thats 16 "starts" and his rating went up. The TD/INT ratio is career numbers.

Going 1-1 with 5 yards wont give you a perfect 152 rating, however.

Ahhh... thats true. Need a TD for that.

According to NFL.com, thet QB last year was Ryan Longwell, Vikings kicker with a 158.3

1-1 and one TD

Mewelde Moore and Randle El finish ot the top 3. QB rating is so dumb. Granted... it can gice you a vague idea, but not a true reflection of a QB.

Prime example would be last night. 5 INT's and one Fumble lost and No Show gets a 44 QB rating.

ok for you i took and made the rating comparrision for STARTS ONLY including the Seattle play off game. Thats 16 "starts" and his rating went up. The TD/INT ratio is career numbers.

Let me help you out a little. i am talking about regular season starts and thats it. Post season is a different animal all together.

Romo sits to pee has 16 regular season starts witha QB rating of 94.3, 32 TD's, 21 INT's and 10 fumbles.

Has played against these defense ranked by PA...

Giants 24th in defense

Panthers 8th in defense

Redskins 27 in defense

Cardinals 29th in defense

Colts 23rd in defense

Buccs 21st in defense

Giants 24th in defense

Saints 13th in defense

Falcons 15th in defense

Eagles 16th in defense

Lions 30th in defense

Giants 24th in defense (at the time)

Dolphins 30th in defense

Bears 23rd in defense

Rams 28th in defense

Bills 13th in defense

Campbell has 11 regular season starts with a QB rating of 78.8, 14 TD's, 9 INT's and 5 fumbles.

Buccs 21st

Panthers 8th

Falcons 15th

Eagles 16th

Saints 13th

Rams 28th

Giants 24th

Dolphins 5th (at the time)

Eagles 8th

Giants 25th

Lions 32nd

I think its safe to say that Romo sits to pee has a better looking record, but Campbell has face much better opponents.

Let me help you out a little. i am talking about regular season starts and thats it. Post season is a different animal all together.

Romo sits to pee has 16 regular season starts witha QB rating of 94.3, 32 TD's, 21 INT's and 10 fumbles.

Giants 24th in defense

Panthers 8th in defense

Redskins 27 in defense

Cardinals 29th in defense

Colts 23rd in defense

Buccs 21st in defense

Giants 24th in defense

Saints 13th in defense

Falcons 15th in defense

Eagles 16th in defense

Lions 30th in defense

Giants 24th in defense (at the time)

Dolphins 30th in defense

Bears 23rd in defense

Rams 28th in defense

Bills 13th in defense

Campbell has 11 regular season starts with a QB rating of 78.8, 14 TD's, 9 INT's and 5 fumbles.

Buccs 21st

Panthers 8th

Falcons 15th

Eagles 16th

Saints 13th

Rams 28th

Giants 24th

Dolphins 5th (at the time)

Eagles 8th

Giants 25th

Lions 32nd

I think its safe to say that Romo sits to pee has a better looking record, but Campbell has face much better opponents.

So you think Cambell is better then Romo sits to pee, no shame in saying that. He did look good this weekend, thats for sure.

Please take my giants out of the top three and insert someone like the redskins or tampa. I rather like everyone down on the giants, as long as no one expects anything from them they will continue to do well. If they play to their potential they should be 6-2 by the bye, but there is gonna be a setback somewhere. After the bye i always expect a loss with these guys, and then its gonna be a bunch of hard games because i don't see chicago or philly disappearing and the cowboys and skins played the giants well. Playing the patriots the last game of the year is now major plus imo. The pats should be resting up their starters by that time and i expect the giants will need that win to get in as a wildcard.

Damn. You definitely have the best shot of beating NE for that reason right there. Nobody else is good enough to beat them in my mind. Is Bill Belichick that much of an egomaniac to go for 16-0 if he has the chance? If there is one coach that wouldn't sit their studs, it may be BB. However, I'd bet on the Giants to win that game.

So you think Cambell is better then Romo sits to pee, no shame in saying that. He did look good this weekend, thats for sure.

No. I dont think he is better than Romo sits to pee yet. Stats are stats until proven otherwise.

My point was Campbell seems more consistant with his play and all his play has been against stiffer defenses. I have yet to see him completely dissappear, or cost the team a game.

knocking on wood right now...

Damn. You definitely have the best shot of beating NE for that reason right there. Nobody else is good enough to beat them in my mind. Is Bill Belichick that much of an egomaniac to go for 16-0 if he has the chance? If there is one coach that wouldn't sit their studs, it may be BB. However, I'd bet on the Giants to win that game.

He will pull out all the stops to win but i expect tom brady to be on the sidelines after one quarter at most. I am not sure if he would rest his defensive guys (probably injured ones) but i would definitely see Brady and maybe moss sitting. I just know that the giants won't be 6-2 going into the bye (probabyl 5-3), will lose right after the bye and will have to fight hard to get into the playoffs because Chicago and philly are not teams that will just give up and go away.

Redskins are easily the 2nd or 3rd best team in the NFC. if we beat GB next week we will be #2, unless the Cowboys lose.

But as of now we are #3. We would kill Seattle, and will kill the Giants when we play them again. Seattle is one of the most overrated teams in the NFC.

Redskins are easily the 2nd or 3rd best team in the NFC. if we beat GB next week we will be #2, unless the Cowboys lose.

But as of now we are #3. We would kill Seattle, and will kill the Giants when we play them again. Seattle is one of the most overrated teams in the NFC.

Bold predicions. Totally possible as well. I don't think seattle is overrated, just their WRs, that defense is sick and alexander is hurt. As far as killing the giants, the giants did put up 24 on the very talent redskins defense and have played good D 3 weeks running, i would see the next game as a fair fight.

After Dallas beat the bears:

I've always thought that mid-season (8th game or so) is when you can come to some conclusions about a team using stats. Before then, you might be able to spot a trend and actually see an individual who could have a great year...but to make any projections before then would seem premature to me.

TODAY:

Yup. Last night you played the statistically worst team in the NFL and came up with a one point victory.

Awesome.

:laugh:

:dance::dance::dance:

Ok, I'm even going to call this guy an idiot for putting the Giants third. With the Giants' schedule the next three weeks there is a chance they could be 6-2 going into their bye week. Are they going to be number 2 at that time? This is ridiculous. They aren't third and I hate when they get recognition. Let them sit back quietly and sneak up on people. I don't like this guy.

Archived