Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What the Eff!!Is up with the Cowgirls???

BossMayne80

Why the hell won't they die??(not literally)I mean I was watchin bits and peices of the game and by what I was seeing The Bills where whuppin some ass,I saw three Romo sits to pee picks and the Bills D shutting down dallas's O,the Bills O was also moving the ball at will,I go into another room for awhile then check NFL.com for the final score and to my disbelief the damn Cowgirls found a way to squeak out a ****in win(53yrd fg WTF???) :mad: :mad: :mad: :doh: :doh: .Now this **** is really starting to piss me off,Somebody need to really end theses asses streak it's not funny anymore,and watch the mediots jump all over the Cowgirls bandwagon,there win almost takes away my joy of our win:( .

Why the hell won't they die??(not literally)I mean I was watchin bits and peices of the game and by what I was seeing The Bills where whuppin some ass,I saw three Romo sits to pee picks and the Bills D shutting down dallas's O,the Bills O was also moving the ball at will,I go into another room for awhile then check NFL.com for the final score and to my disbelief the damn Cowgirls found a way to squeak out a ****in win(53yrd fg WTF???) :mad: :mad: :mad: :doh: :doh: .Now this **** is really starting to piss me off,Somebody need to really end theses asses streak it's not funny anymore,and watch the mediots jump all over the Cowgirls bandwagon,there win almost takes away my joy of our win:( .

The Bills are THE WORST TEAM OF ALL TIME in the NFL, and the only reason they didn't get blown out by 30+ is the Cowboys handed them SIX turnovers. That said, the Bills could have won this game, but blew it.

ESPN is already fellating the Cowboys like a $20 whore... :doh:

Archived