Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you want to watch the game again...

JoeKnowsBest

Something to watch for if you can, I just heard on the Gibbs show that Frampton actually blocked ST into the bench on Thrash's punt return, and then ST got up and caught back up to him so he could annihilate him from the field of play. No idea if the footage will show it but I didn't see it the first time. Thanks for the upload!

If this board had "reps" id give you plenty...

Thanks for doing this - uploading large files, not to mention the whole record and transfer to PC is a major pain the the tookus.

you rock! (downloading now as I couldnt watch the game here in San Fran)...

You are the man (woman?) and made my day. What you have done beats NFL Replay and it's stupid scheduling of the previous week's games. Plus, I don't have to listen to their lame assssssssss updates.

I had Directv's Sunday Ticket but they have gotten rediculous by over-charging for the 16 games they offer.

Again, thank you!

Something to watch for if you can, I just heard on the Gibbs show that Frampton actually blocked ST into the bench on Thrash's punt return, and then ST got up and caught back up to him so he could annihilate him from the field of play. No idea if the footage will show it but I didn't see it the first time. Thanks for the upload!

oh man if this is true...

Has anyone else downloaded this at work yet?

I was wondering if this is gonna put some adware on my PC. From the looks of it, I'd say yes.

I was just wondering if this is something that I probably shouldn't download here in my office. Thanks.

lol.. no, you'll be fine

Archived