Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 Romo Interceptions!

FFskinsfan72

Don't know if anyone has been watching this Bills and Cowgirls game but....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nothing better in life than seeing a Redskins win and Tony Romo sits to pee tearing up after 4 interseptions and a touchdown due to a tip pass!!...LMAO:anon:<---Tony Romo sits to pee!...lol:laugh:

Madden was calling Favre the old Tony Romo sits to pee on Sunday. Now Romo sits to pee has 4 interceptions at halftime. I predicted Favre would have three this week against the Redskins. What do you predict for Favre?

Does everyone else enjoy watching Romo sits to pee struggle?

Quote from "Well it finally happened!!!!!" thread

It must be freezing over. hopefully he remembers how to do it next week because I will Favre is going back to his old ways next week with 3 INTs

Fact:

Those four first-half picks are the most he has thrown in a game. He is the first QB to throw four picks in a half since Kyle Orton of the Bears did it in 2005 and the first Cowboy to throw four in a half since Troy Aikman in 2000.

Great company to be in. Kyle Orton and a semi-comatose Aikman.

Everyone is talking about how Romo sits to pee could be the next Brett Favre. Well, as long as they mean the Brett Favre from 2-3 years ago rather than the one from the mid 90's, I'm okay with that. Bring on the 30+ interception season.:dallasuck

Edwards has more upside than Romo sits to pee....mark my words.....Romo sits to pee is way overrated

Apparently so. Romo sits to pee can't handle pressure at all. That 4th interception looked like a shovel pass even though it was supposed to be intermediate. :laugh:

Archived