Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giant fans take shots at the Extremeskins board

DieHardSkinFan05

I don't care cuz the giants arent making the playoffs and we are...they are just jealous...Im suprised no1s posted about Romo sits to pee's 2 ints against buffalo yet...and since im banned from postin new topics, ill just include it in my reply lol. The only team in the NFC East I respect is the eagles, and I think its because I feel sory for them because their own fans dont even respect them.

ES = A Valuable web site worth enough to be bought out by THE Washington Redskins, and moderated by some of the best Fans and posters on the web

Giants Board = worthless 17-poster free board

ES>>>Anything the Giants can muster, not just financially, but by the quality of its posters.

I don't care cuz the giants arent making the playoffs and we are...they are just jealous...Im suprised no1s posted about Romo sits to pee's 2 ints against buffalo yet...and since im banned from postin new topics, ill just include it in my reply lol. The only team in the NFC East I respect is the eagles, and I think its because I feel sory for them because their own fans dont even respect them.

Check the ATN, its all over in the Cowboys vs. Bills thread.

why even move your fingers? why? And who cares, screw the giants.

Archived