Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the most Indispensable Redskin?

abu69

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Joe Gibbs.

Oh you meant player? Hmmm.... On Defense probably London Fletcher and on offense definately Jason Campbell. Actually I'd put Cornelius Griffen on the Indespencible list. I'm not sure. It's hard to say. I just hope we don't have to find out!

Put Chris Samuels on that list too. We already lost 2 excellent starters on O-line. We can't afford to lose our best one too.

Why is Campbell doing so well on this poll? He's having a good season, but I'm sure there are QB's that could do a better job.

I voted for Portis.

Because the QB is the most important position on the team. Think where we'd be without Campbell.

I believe that the two most important factors for the Redskins to be sucessful this season are the resurgence of the Defense and the emergence of Jason Campbell as a good NFL QB, so I'd have to say that Campbell is the single most important Redskins player. He may not be indispensible, but it's close.

Why is Sean Taylor getting so many votes? I think he is outstanding, but I don't think that the defense goes as Sean Taylor goes. I think London Fletcher is more of a difference maker, as a leader and a playmaker.

I agree. He is getting the votes becauce of the huge hits!! But I believe that are most valuable defender is Griffin. He takes out two o-lineman almost every play freeing up the lb's. Last year when he was out is when our defense started to struggle. It all starts with #96. Dt's get unnoticed because they don't get the sacks and the huge hits. I vote for #96.

I gotta go with Chris Samuels. JC has been great, but he's just getting started. We have had success with others (Mark Brunell), and failure with JC, so it's too early to give him all the credit. CP was easily replaced with Ladell. Moss has missed time in games we've won as well. A lot of guys on D are important but GW has been pretty good at manipulating his personel. I'm terrified of what could happen if we lost Samuels for an extended period of time faing Osi, Demarcus Ware, Chris Canty, Darren Howard, Trent Cole, and the rest of the NFC East pass rushers. This team lives and dies with the offensive line.

To understand this thinking just take a gander under his user name. "clueless", Exactly!

Campbell has only had one outstanding game, and it was against the crappy Lions, and even with a high completion percentage he didn't exactly light them up either. Campbell has very Brunell-like stats, except Brunell has had much bigger games for us. Let me know when Campbell actually has more than 250 yards passing in a game. Cambpell has a long way to go to ever be considered a franchise quarterback, but if you wanna crown him, then crown him.

I'd have to say Jason Campbell, not because he is our best offensive player, but for the first time since Joe Theisman it seems that we may have a franchise quarterback. Williams and Rypien were decent QB's, but Rypien had one great year and the other years were inconsistent at best. Williams was a very good quarterback in 87 during the playoffs and super bowl, but he was at the end of his career.

We could replace many players on the team, but quarterback is too hard to come by and we've been through many.

Archived