Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fake Crowd noise

ellioso

I went to the Giants game two weeks ago and there was defiantly crowd noise coming out of the speakers. I was not at the Lions game so i was wondering if anyone that went to the Lions game, especially in the upper sections, experienced the same thing.

this has been discussed upon. Two reasons why I find it unnecessary to discuss.

First, it is known that almost every team pumps fake noise.

Second, if it is happening, no need to draw extra attention to the issue. We already suck overall when compared to other stadiums at making/keeping noise.

this has been discussed upon. Two reasons why I find it unnecessary to discuss.

First, it is known that almost every team pumps fake noise.

Second, if it is happening, no need to draw extra attention to the issue. We already suck overall when compared to other stadiums at making/keeping noise.

PLUS....we don't want the PRESS to get ahold of it - TV and paper print:doh: ; was that a GB fan that started this thread?:silly:

no im a diehard skins fan i was just thinking about it

sorry about bringing it up

and the reason i only have 8 posts is because i just found out my brother had this account. You will see me on here all the time now that its mine

I didn't hear any fake crowd noise pumped in last game. I have heard it before - I didn't notice it yesterday.

However, I have my suspicions those sneaky Redskins paid extras (actors) to come to the game and scream loudly posing as fans. That place was loud yesterday. Surely we, as fans, can't be that loud....

I agree that the acoustics are horrible....there is a nasty echo in that place. I don't think that is what I've heard in the past.

It is funny though - my brother-in-law and I were talking about the acoustics....it is only during certain types of audio....like Gary Clark speaking - it was unintelligible. Not his fault - you just couldn't understand b/c of the acoustics. The mini-tron stuff is hard to hear as well. However, the announcer is pretty clear.

Bizzare.

I agree. I've sat in three different sections, two of them on several occassions, and have never once heard fake crowd noise. Might just be that the microphones are picking up fans cheering from other sections.

word.... we need to put conspiracy theories against our team to rest

No fake noise this game. Better yet, they played many fewer commercials between plays, which allowed the crowd a chance to get into the game more. To me, this gave created a much nicer experience all the way around.

I didn't hear any fake crowd noise pumped in last game. I have heard it before - I didn't notice it yesterday.

However, I have my suspicions those sneaky Redskins paid extras (actors) to come to the game and scream loudly posing as fans. That place was loud yesterday. Surely we, as fans, can't be that loud....

haa if we did that thats pathetic...

Archived