Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Sellers and the Skins get some love?

Touchdown Redskins

Okay, so I know this isn't the biggest deal in the world, but I've noticed that for the introduction to NFL Primetime on ESPN (and I think Sportscenter as well), they show Mike Sellers for a second doing his patented "I am a man" flex. Everybody always says we get no love, especially from the big sport media outlets, but apparently they think enough of Sellers and the Skins to make us the the face of the NFL.

BTW, I did all the usual searches...

I love the "I searched and it didn't work" line...it just shows how ornery people are when there are repeat threads it's like playing Russian roulette around here.

On to the posters comment, You never know if Sellers keeps performing like he did yesterday he could become a mainstream face real soon......

I love the "I searched and it didn't work" line...it just shows how ornery people are when there are repeat threads it's like playing Russian roulette around here.

On to the posters comment, You never know if Sellers keeps performing like he did yesterday he could become a mainstream face real soon......

well the thing is..this thread has already been started a couple times about Mike Sellers on the NFL Live preview.

Also...hes gettin some love on cbssportsline.com right now.

Is anyone worried that if he plays well all year long it might turn into a Pierce type thing? I mean if a team offers him a nice contract do you think the skins would keep him? I don't want him to leave does any one know when his contract is up?

Honestly during the Press Conference today, JJ Gibbs summed up (in my observation) this:

SELLERS = Solid Football Player that loves the game.....

And, I don't have an arguement for that; some other players might look at his attitude and try it on for size- they just might like it!:D

SELLERS :notworthy

Archived