Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Game in a long time (years)?

wit 33

After watching the Skins dismantle the Lions Sunday. It made question when I have seen the Skins look that good in a game. I thought all 3 areas (offense, defense, and special teams) made fantastic plays all game long. I can not remember the last time I watched a SKins game and they looked that good. I understand it is just one game and thats why you will not hear me guarantee playoffs or a super bowl, but for this one game they looked great (even if it was the Lions). Would you all agree that this was one of the better games for the Skins in a long time (years). Go Skins!

After watching the Skins dismantle the Lions Sunday. It made question when I have seen the Skins look that good in a game. I thought all 3 areas (offense, defense, and special teams) made fantastic plays all game long. I can not remember the last time I watched a SKins game and they looked that good. I understand it was game and thats why you will not hear me guarantee playoffs or a super bowl, but for this one game they looked great (even if it was the Lions). Would you all agree that this was one of the better games for the Skins in a long time (years). Go Skins!

'07; Monday Night Game of the Week - Eagles game was awesome...............and that is "just this year" / "still this year" and just think what we can be at the end of the year if we keep up or just maintain what we saw yesterday..................oh..........makes me shudder:) .

Can I say SB, yet?:D

Yes , this was a very good game. It was well planned on the offensive side and defensive side , special teams played really good too. I have to say though, it had to be Al Saunders calling all the offensive plays yesterday. I cannot see Gibbs going for it on 4th and 2, passing to boot.

I just hope that this stategy continues and that our players can keep focused. It is imperative since we are now beginning the hardest stretch of the year. Now , let's see what kind of consistence this team has in Green Bay.

I would expect a pissed off Green Bay team after losing last night to the Bears after leading at the half. Much like our big disappointment of 2 weeks ago with the Giants.

the niners game was over by halftime. but we gave up some cheap points at the end (70+ yd run from gore i think).

at the time, the niners were simply awful, whereas the lions were (and still are) something of a contender.

for me, given the teams involved and the stakes, game2 against dallas two years ago was the most impressive win of the modern era.

One of the best things about this game is we made a couple of mistakes, but we didn't let it take us down. This team had a lot of fight in it against the Lions and played like they wanted to make a statement. I did love that blowout win against Dallas a couple of you have mentioned though...hard to top that one.

I don't know guys. The lions suck. Lets wait and see what happens this week against what the NFL deems as a 'quality team' in the Packers.

And don't get me wrong, we were HUMMIN in all facets of the game. I was impressed but I want to see how these guys play down the stretch.

The Lions can't suck that bad if they were 3-1 coming into this game. Also they beat Chicago, who, in turn, beat Green Bay last night.

After watching the Skins dismantle the Lions Sunday. It made question when I have seen the Skins look that good in a game. I thought all 3 areas (offense, defense, and special teams) made fantastic plays all game long. I can not remember the last time I watched a SKins game and they looked that good. I understand it is just one game and thats why you will not hear me guarantee playoffs or a super bowl, but for this one game they looked great (even if it was the Lions). Would you all agree that this was one of the better games for the Skins in a long time (years). Go Skins!

Probably the most complete game in all 3 facets of the team in about 3 to 4 years. Only a couple of bumps with the fumbles (Portis-he needs to get control of that, Jason) a false start in the 3 yard line and a couple of gaffs here and there, but really, really solid in all 3 areas.

Archived