Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tell me why they didn't give Sellers the ball at the goal line against the Giants.

Tat2dluvchylde

I just hope that he is used more often in goal line situations.

It was most unfortunate that Ladell tripped on that play.I grew up in Silver Spring and I am a first year season ticket holder (451 row 29 baby!!). Now I live in Giants/Jets territory and I am hoping to go to Giants Stadium for both games, hopefully we will win both games. I don't see why we can't finish 12-4 or 13-3 with our schedule.

It's two weeks later...move on...hopefully we learned from that experience and judging from the play yesterday I feel confident saying we did......

Considering how tightly the NFC East is looking right now I only hope that loss doesn't come back to bite us in January.....we need to show up for real in the Meadowlands which has not necessarily been a strong suite as of late.

I am not harping on that loss. The things that bother me the most about the play calling are the following:

1. When we have the back to pretty much crush the opposing defense in short yardage and he isn't given the ball.

2. The short passes over the middle that we have been giving up to every team that we have played.

because you touch yourself at night

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

pwnt.

omg if I weren't at work I'd be laughing so loud right now.

:applause:

Anyways, who the **** cares. The Giants are history we play them again and will have a chance to redeem the demons of that loss. Right now, no one gives a **** about the Giants unless they lose more games.

Uh, they did try to get it to Sellers on the first play at the goal line. The throw was late and behind him, and he dropped it.

To quote Saunders...in the Giants game that play to Sellers was actually a play designed to go to Cooley but "Cooley didn't get deep enough on his route" and Jason instead went to Sellers.

Archived