Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Postgame Live

ThePreciating

It used to be that after the Skins games, I loved watching Redskins postgame live on comcast.

This season, the show seemed a little slow. I gave it a couple more weeks, and I'm one hundred percent convinced that this show is just all-around much worse than last year.

Is it cuz no Steve Czaban?

Is it cuz B-Mitch has gotten less interesting?

Is Ray Brown out of things to talk about?

I don't know what the deal is, but it's painfully boring now. Can we get some flavor on this show or what???

While we're on the topic of Post Game live, and since I can't pass up an opportunity to chip Brian Mitchell a little bit. I watched the show, and they were talking about the fans who were cheering behind the set. And BMitch said something like: "lots of fans cheering back there, some of them even get salty with me." Awesome! You're getting to him guys (you know who you are)..

It's boring when we win because they can complain about anything. They already removed Czabe and B-Mitch constantly wears a "I could be next, so I'll tone it down" look in his face the whole time.

Basically I only watch it for the postgame interviews. Chick Hernandez is upbeat and friendly but not very professional, Ray Brown is just glad to be working and Brian Mitchell has ruined his relationship with the fans.

The show is definitely worse. Czabe, whatever you think of him, did his best to keep things interesting. Chick is fine, Ray is usually somewhat insightful, but having B-Mitch there as the "edgy" panelist just doesn't do it.

This, combined with NBC's dreadful Football Night in America replacing ESPN's NFL Primetime, has resulted in a much lamer Sunday afternoon/evening (esp. when the only late game on is the San Fran/Baltimore crap-o-rama).

wow the truth is being told in this thread :)

The post game is a little boring. Brian was pissy about the "we want dallas" cheer; can't blame him. It works better when it's the final game before the playoffs and you KNOW you're going to play dallas.

For example, this year if the skins win and go to the playoffs and win the first game and the next is a home game for the championship; then it's ok to chant we want ******* whomever we're playing :)

The chant is stupid when it's so far away.

wow the truth is being told in this thread :)

The post game is a little boring. Brian was pissy about the "we want dallas" cheer; can't blame him. It works better when it's the final game before the playoffs and you KNOW you're going to play dallas.

For example, this year if the skins win and go to the playoffs and win the first game and the next is a home game for the championship; then it's ok to chant we want ******* whomever we're playing :)

The chant is stupid when it's so far away.

I am one of those who thought it was pretty stupid too.

Archived