Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It feels good

SkinsFanInSeattle

I haven't felt like this in a long time. I just feel good. I have a smile on my face when I go to bed and a smile on my face when I wake up. It makes me feel even better when I see the Seahawks playing like crap.

As far as the press goes (or lack thereof), I love it. Keep skipping over us in the highlights, and keep talking about the Packers and the Cowboys. Keep pretending like we don't even exist. Cause we are going to show you all. HTTR

Seahawks fans are really that ****y?

When you live anywhere, you are going to hate the team you live around if you are already a die-hard fan of another.

Couple Seattles recent success with the Redskins struggles and he passionately wants the Seahawks to lose.

I just want the Skins to win.

Beat the Pack and Cards and lets get to work!!!

Most of my friends are Seahawk fans and they are extremley ****y. They tell me that Gibbs is over the hill. They tell me that Campbell sucks. They tell me that Portis can't stay healthy.

You want to know what I tell them?

Holmgren is fat and overrated.

Hasselbeck? Really?

Shaun Alexander? He runs like he is looking for somewhere to fall. A real running back (see any Gibbs' Running back), runs, and fights for every inch.

I will say that it was a lot of fun watching us win and the Steelers beat the poop out of the Sea****s yesterday with all of my buddies at the bar. It should shut them up for now.

HTTR

I never think that far ahead of the schedule-one game at a time because when I try to assume a win it usually backfires.

Just do work and roll on momentum and don't sit on any leads!!!

God just please grant me a Victory over the Cowboys!!:dallasuck

Man I feel the same way. But I belive that win not to lose mentality is no longer viable. Rather Gibbs may have had a major change in philosophy over the break. I was pleasantly surprised by the freedom he gave them and let this team play to win and dominate. This was a very satisfying win. :helmet:

When you live anywhere, you are going to hate the team you live around if you are already a die-hard fan of another.

Couple Seattles recent success with the Redskins struggles and he passionately wants the Seahawks to lose.

I second that... I HATE the Yucs

Archived