Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Secretary of Sack......

hew1975

Yes, Andre Carter is the Secretary of Sack in Washinton DC. Going back the second half of last season, AC has been a better perfomer on the D line and has been one of the biggest difference makes on the D's play this year. I know we have only played 4 games but:

4 Sacks

1 Forced fumble on Eli

1 Safety

If AC and Griff stay healty, look out opposing offenses.

Big Griff being healthy and collapsing the pocket is a huge component of our success, especially on the DLine. He might be our most underrated defensive player. I said before the season that he needs to stay healthy for our D to be as good as the can be. So far, so good... *knocks wood*

Cgriff's pressure prevents teams from double teaming AC. with the state of our line, we can't afford any injuries, but it looks like AC was being misused last year, and now he is starting to settle in and pin his ears back. i still love Pdaniels' hustle, he is a big part of that line. remember, he was the one who forced the fumble that Rocky was out of bounds on.

Hope he plays big against Green Bay. Forcing a fumble on Favre early would really screw up their offense.

Not to take away from what AC has done this year, because I am very happy with what I have seen so far, but if he can perform at the level he has been against Clifton this week, I will say he has ascended into the elite of the DE's in the league.

Archived