Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com/ESPN.com...

Chachie

Don't recognize the Washington Redskins as an NFL franchise this week. Check the main pages of both. You won't find even a mention of our win or even find a link to a story about it. I prefer to fly under the radar but this is a new "low."

There's one on NFL.com. I just read it. Was pretty good! :applause:

They certainly didn't give us much love on Sports Center with regards to highlights.

However Ron Jaworski said alot of nice things about Jason Campbell

Jaws is the only personality on tv that anyone needs to listen to. All the others are jokes. Jaws does his homework every week.:cool:

Jaws is the only personality on tv that anyone needs to listen to. All the others are jokes. Jaws does his homework every week.:cool:

Couldn't agree more. I loved it when Jaws was saying he "loves to talk about Jason Campbell". I think he's the only one in the media that knows we have a young star in the making.

Don't recognize the Washington Redskins as an NFL franchise this week. Check the main pages of both. You won't find even a mention of our win or even find a link to a story about it. I prefer to fly under the radar but this is a new "low."

We should be use to it by now... D@mn bast****!!! :mad:

We are in several different rundowns on the NFL page of ESPN as well as their being an article about our defense on the main NFL page by Chadiha. It's funny how when we play well and win, we get almost unanimous praise. It's funny how people expect good things in the future when your QB is a young star in the making instead of a 35 year old has been. Who'd have thunk it?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=chadiha_jeffri&id=3053217

This is what usually happens when a team produces a defensive effort like the one Washington had Sunday. Yes, everybody loves a spectacular offense and gaudy numbers. But when a team has a strong defense, it has a chance to be something special.

The Redskins now realize they're back to playing the kind of defense Williams expects. And that should make the next few weeks much harder for the teams they're about to face.

If you need the media to tell you about the Redskins you are either (a) an uneducated football fan who needs to TiVo games and form your own opinion about the team or (B) a donkey who sucks the tit of the media you always bash.

QFT

but probly coulda done without the donkay teets :laugh:

Archived