Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Sighting!!!!

mikachu

Hey yall what's going on? Tonight i was at the K Street Lounge in DC and I saw a lot of players from the team getting their party on tonight. I saw Stephon Heyer, Rocky McIntosh, Todd Wade, Chris Samuels, Mike Sellers, Leigh Torrence, Lorenzo Alexander, Fred Smoot, Byron Westbrook, Brian Bell, Kerry Campbell, and Marcus Washington. They were all in the VIP section of the club where my cousins and I were as well. It was nice to see them celebrating, bonding, and just having a good time. Of course I had to stop each of them and saygood game. Leigh Torrence, Lorenzo Alexander, Brian Bell, and Byron Westbrook were all a little shocked that I even knew who they were. They are all nice people as people have stated before. Rocky and I were dancing together for a little bit doing the snap yo fingers dance LOL. I'm just glad i got to kick it with a couple of Skins at the club who were just too cool! Gotta love our boys....:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

-Tamika

Wade, Samuels AND Sellers in the same club? Those are some big dudes....

Yep all in the same club. I was actually behind ALL THREE of them in the VIP section of the club. I'm very short so just imagine a 5ft girl standing behind those 3 LOL.

Wow bro, litttle overboard on MW's injury, no?

Big game, nice win.....normally people celebrate after such a thing. As long as MW wasn't doing splits on the dance floor I see no reason for the concern.

Hell, we'll celebrate someone leaving from work from time to time knowing full well the person hadn't done anything in two years. NM blowing out the Lions.....

My concern was that his injury was serious enough for him to NOT play in the 2nd half, so I would have expected the last place he would have been seen is out night-clubbing.

Maybe our Aussie Rules players take their injuries more seriously than players in the NFL. Then again, if an Aussie Rules player got paid millions, then maybe he wouldn't worry about injury either!

So Blondie, are you saying that if a player, any player, gets injured on Sunday afternoon, they don't start dealing with the injury until Monday morning?

Down here, if a player gets a hamstring injury, for example, he is immediately iced up in a bid to reduce the affects of swelling, etc. In fact, some start treatment BEFORE going to the locker room.

We must have a different concept of injury management down here.

The 'Skins training staff must know what they are doing.

So Blondie, are you saying that if a player, any player, gets injured on Sunday afternoon, they don't start dealing with the injury until Monday morning?

Down here, if a player gets a hamstring injury, for example, he is immediately iced up in a bid to reduce the affects of swelling, etc. In fact, some start treatment BEFORE going to the locker room.

He was stretching it out on the dancefloor. DUH!

Sigh.

Of course they are iced.

They are iced during the game.

Surely you realized that...didnt you?

They are not going to have ice on it all night however.

All of the players go in on Mondays to be evaluated and treated for the various and assundry injuries, bangs and bruises they get in the game.

Surely they wouldn't have an ice pack strapped to their leg under their $1000+ dress clothes? ;):silly:
Heh no, but the trainers let them go and will do a follow up today. It's not like he called in sick to work then played hookie to go to a club. He hurt himself, they iced him, and put in a backup. After the game, they wanted to celebrate.

On a side note...let's give it up for Blondie! Her man Rock had a great game!

HTTR

Something here concerns me.

If Marcus left the game with a hamstring injury, why was he out clubbing instead of receiving treatment?

Recieving treatment that late? Come on now. An injury doesn't mean you can't go out for a few brews. He'll be rehabbing today (Monday) I'm sure.

Archived