Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

y did trash start instead of lloyd?

JyFresh

i guess Gibbs just felt more comfortable with thrash in the game... and yes, its been discussed

It has been discussed quite a bit. To be honest nobody knows. I like Thrash (I'm assuming you didn't mean to spell it Trash) and think he is a quality person and decent player but I was very curious what Lloyd did to get so far into the dog house.

Does anyone think that Lloyd could have been involved with the intra-team drama last year, with respect to the defensive side of the ball? In my opinion there's definitely an "punishment", and it would be interesting if B. Lloyd was in the mix.

I mean, all he really did was "throw his helmet" and make bad rap music...he's never really done anything super-horrible, just curious what you guys really think.

"Not a core-redskin" is not an acceptable answer.

its got to be punishment. even after he had the catch, they still didnt use him in the game. come on.... lets keep the momentum going. one thing i love is that CP always stands up for b.lloyd and his capability.... i hope he works himself into the offense more, its for the best.... whether you all want to believe it or not

Never start a thread about something that has been discussed all week. And never again start a thread using a letter, 'y' in this case, to ask a question. And never start a thread again if you can't spell a player's name correctly.

Archived