Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was I hearing things or did Madden refer to Farve as "Tony Romo-ing"(merged)

NoCalMike

Well we all know Madden's love affair with Bret Farve, but I almost keeled over and convulsed when, Madden referred to Bret Farve's playmaking ability as "Tony Romo sits to pee-ing" Bret Farve is a Hall of Fame QB, a SB Winner, and he is "Tony Romo sits to pee-ing" out there....WTF?

I think Madden has found a new love interest.

Well we all know Madden's love affair with Bret Farve, but I almost keeled over and convulsed when, Madden referred to Bret Farve's playmaking ability as "Tony Romo sits to pee-ing" Bret Farve is a Hall of Fame QB, a SB Winner, and he is "Tony Romo sits to pee-ing" out there....WTF?

I think Madden has found a new love interest.

He's under pressure to find a new love interest since Favre will be retiring soon. It looks like he found one.

He's under pressure to find a new love interest since Favre will be retiring soon. It looks like he found one.

Yep...plus if Romo sits to pee doesn't turn out like Favre he can always fall back on his Tom Brady man-crush that he was sporting the past few seasons when Favre wasn't doing anything great.

This just in: Madden is officially making his transition from the Farve's bandwagon to Romo sits to pee's jock. Calling Farve the old Tony Romo sits to pee is a total disgrace. Win a playoff game first please! Can't wait for the Skins to embarass Romo sits to pee on national tv.

Another side note.... why is it that when we blow the doors of an opponent we barely get any play on highlight shows? It's ridiculous. Watching prime time on ESPN and its been on for about 45 minutes and still no mention of the Skins vs. Detroit.

haha madden is hilarious.... i dont care what anyone says, i enjoy watching him do a game

all the comparisons Romo sits to pee is getting is a little ridiculous. he hasnt even played a full season and hes got one of the best WRs in the league..... any QB who doesnt look good when he has a healthy TO to throw it to, should not be in the league?

No he didn't.

They were talking about what Urlacher called Favre and Michaels brought it in.

Thats right, Micheals Brought it up, and Madden was joking with it at the end of the game, there is nothing that will get Madden off of the Brett Favre bandwagon.

It made me sick to hear Madden act like Favre is copying Romo sits to pee. That kinda pissed me off. Everyone is acting like Romo sits to pee is the greatest QB to ever hold a ball. He is playing pretty damn good right now but wow, why has he become the anoitted one?

Archived