Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all the fans at the game hope you are drinking a nice cold water :)

jbooma

First off to all the fans that braved the heat and sun, hopefully all of you are ok and not too burned :) I bet beer sales was not as high as normal today.

WOW that stadium was HOT today, and still loud. I will add as fans we need to stay till the end. When the lost ticks of the clock went off instead of a full stadium cheering the team for their performance there was only a quarter of the stadium filled.

That game was the most dominating performance on all sides of the ball since Joe came back. That was just great to see and my hats off to the entire team and all the fans that sweat out 5 lbs today :)

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :point2sky

I saw ONE guy selling $5 dasanis in the stands throughout the entire game. Pretty silly....You'd think they'd be a little more prepared for something like that.

I spent $20 on lemonade...probably the best buy in the stadium as far as drinkage goes.

I did leave after our field goal with less than 2 minutes left to get my girlfriend to the airport (had to beat SOME traffic to get her there on time). Usually I have no problem staying until the last click on the clock.

...and I have to give props to the fans. It was loud in there. I was fairly disappointed in my section in that no one wanted to stand on 3rd down and make more noise, but I can let that slide considering that I was sitting on the visitor's side which coincidentally is the side the sun shines on the most... It was brutal up there.

Good times though.:cheers:

This was probably the 3rd hottest day we've had. The Ravens pre-season game before the storm was brutal. The Miami game was more hot and humid than today. This game was next. It's just been crazy hot at almost every game this year. Come on old man winter get your butt in gear

It's been to darn hot to drink much other than water.

This was my FIRST game and boy was it a good one. Some of the people I was with wanted to leave with 41 seconds left but I said I had to stay til the end. I stood the whole game pretty much and can now barely AND have sunburn but it was all worth it. Great game! I'll be back for the Feagles on Vet's Day.

HAIL!!!

:eaglesuck

Man I am burned after today, but I will say it was all for a good cause. By the way, for a fan who threw a ball that belonged to a lion fan in section 422, that was totally classless. IMO, this is not Philly. You should not degrade our fan base by taking others property and throwing it over the edge of the stadium into the crowd. I wished that you had been thrown out. Fans like you give fans who do the right things a bad name.

Whew! I am burned to a crisp. CalSkinsFan, I needed you with the sunscreen!:D :laugh: But it was all good. Definitely stayed til the gun sounded and the prayers were said. What a great win.

...and I have to give props to the fans. It was loud in there. I was fairly disappointed in my section in that no one wanted to stand on 3rd down and make more noise, but I can let that slide considering that I was sitting on the visitor's side which coincidentally is the side the sun shines on the most... It was brutal up there.

Good times though.:cheers:

What section were you in?

Great game. I am badly sunburned on my face. BRUTALLY hot.

Today was my Birthday, and this game was EXCELLENT. Stayed till the final gun. I was down in 132 and the crowd was NUTS.

Props to the upper level. You guys were loud.

You guys were as well :cheers:

I clearly heard the lower bowl in a few "Here we go Redskins" chants.

My wife (who was at home) said she could hear the "Hey, You Suck!" and "Hail to the Redskins" chants pretty well on TV.

Crowd stepped it up.......that makes me happy :helmet:

I had about 4-5 beers there. Nice 40 dollar tab. At any rate, it was hot, and I was trying to get people up so that they could make some noise, but it seemed to me that people were just too hot or they were not into standing up making noise. I was doing my part in 422.

I bought 4 beers but couldn't even drink the 4th one. Too damn hot.

What struck me funny was the concession stand I went to in the 3rd quarter gave me 4 hot dogs (when I only ordered 2) and an order of fries all for 10 dollars. That should have cost 27 bucks but I only paid 10. They were probably trying to get rid of their stuff. Best deal I've ever seen at that place. Also, why have a sign that said Redskins hot dogs over a concession stand and not sell the hot dogs at the stand? I waited in line for 10 minutes only to realize that.

The people selling water from the Metro to the stadium had to have made a killing yesterday. I know one place sold out of water at $1 a piece around 12:30. They said they bought 8 cases!

Definitely the hottest game I've been to. Luckilly I brought the sunblock.

It was very hot yesterday up in 409. I didn't see one fight.

Not sure what anyone would have to fight about w/ a game like that. There were not many Lions fans....

It pains me to say it - but a good day @ Fed Ex. Only complaint I have is that our cheap owner didn't have the stadium airconditioned when he KNEW it was going to be that hot out. Cheapskate.

GV

Archived