Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Enough already!!!!

Cane Corso21

The Redskins played some of the best complete football I have seen in awhile, and as soon as I get on here someone has something negative to say, the thrash tread, give me a break I personally will say that I love having him on the roster. James is a good Redskin, plays hard "fights his guts out" , he is a good man, good FOOTBALL player. We as a team are 3-1 which is better than 360 days ago, so I love my skins dont always like the results, and if this gets closed so be it, but to all the loyal ESers, and true skins fans I salute you. There are many things I love about this message board, from Taste like Chickens sig.........thats all I can think of:doh:

If you dont have nothing nice to say about these Skins than.................SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My daughter was born on Monday 10/1/07, she is my first child, and she was born on a bye week, and well she is my good luck charm. Hailey is her name.. as in Hailey to the Redskins, oh yeah me and my wife chose that name because of that. Ok im done ranting, fully prepared to except criticism and complements, hopefully.:applause: :cheers: :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Haha. I agree man. I love all of the special teamers (Thrash, Cartwright, Campbell, Blades, Doughty, etc..). They help a team win football games.

And congrats to you and your wife on the new baby girl. She is a true blessing. We always love welcoming new Skins fans!

:cheers:

Hey, today is a good day for fans of the team to beat up the negative nancys. You're seeing a lot of bumped threads mocking people. The best part is if things turn south on us, we can just ban them if they do the same.

It's good to be the mod.

Hey, today is a good day for fans of the team to beat up the negative nancys. You're seeing a lot of bumped threads mocking people. The best part is if things turn south on us, we can just ban them if they do the same.

It's good to be the mod.

:laugh: :laugh: :applause: :applause:

The Redskins played some of the best complete football I have seen in awhile, and as soon as I get on here someone has something negative to say, the thrash tread, give me a break I personally will say that I love having him on the roster. James is a good Redskin, plays hard "fights his guts out" , he is a good man, good FOOTBALL player. We as a team are 3-1 which is better than 360 days ago, so I love my skins dont always like the results, and if this gets closed so be it, but to all the loyal ESers, and true skins fans I salute you. There are many things I love about this message board, from Taste like Chickens sig.........thats all I can think of:doh:

If you dont have nothing nice to say about these Skins than.................SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My daughter was born on Monday 10/1/07, she is my first child, and she was born on a bye week, and well she is my good luck charm. Hailey is her name.. as in Hailey to the Redskins, oh yeah me and my wife chose that name because of that. Ok im done ranting, fully prepared to except criticism and complements, hopefully.:applause: :cheers: :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I appreciate the comments and the salute man, congrats on the daughter. You're right i mean this thread doesn't need any negativity, atleast not today. I think this was really nice especially after that Giants game.

And "Hailey to the Redskins", you gotta love that :laugh:

It's good to be the mod.

The sad part is that he's serious about this. . .

I noticed the average age of the negative nancies is under 35, they just don't know what they r learning right now that Gibbs is teaching them but in 10 yrs they will thank him like the rest of us have been all along. I wonder how many times a week I will get banned this year?

It's good to be the mod.

:laugh:

Oh and congratulations on the newborn baby girl, kids rock and they rock your world! Keep us posted on how she does. Enjoy the hell out of her while she is small!

Isn't it good to live in the US where you have good health care for her, and know that if she needs it and u get a broken leg or cant work for some reason our tax money is there to help out as a safety net for her? I know I don't mind a bit helping her out.

HAILEY! Hail to the skins!, and your new family. Dammit I wished I would have thought of that when my 2nd came to be. Thats too cool.

I didn't even post the last two weeks in the stadium for the fear os jinxing us. Plus I didn't want to give the KIDS a chance to CALL ME OUT for opening my mouth. I'm not sayin' that's what you are doin' at all. I'm just tired of the threads that start with OK BOO BIRDS, WHERE ARE YOU NOW. That's begining to be all the stadium is, is fights between a bunch of 16 year olds. We won, everybody played geat, lets bask in this warm fuzzy feeling for 6 more days and just when it sarts to where off, chase the subsiding feeling with a few white russians and put on your jersey and keep on ROLLIN.

SUPERBOWL MOT*** F**(***S! YEEEEAH!:point2sky

It's good to be the mod.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I noticed the average age of the negative nancies is under 35, they just don't know what they r learning right now that Gibbs is teaching them but in 10 yrs they will thank him like the rest of us have been all along. I wonder how many times a week I will get banned this year?

Agree 100% (though I am under 35 myself)

I know they are "fans" too but still, I'm keeping a number of quotes in my back pocket for these young nay sayer "Gibbs sucks" folks. ;)

Archived