Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nice thumping you put on Detroit........

Tom [Giants fan]

Giants suck ass go to hell

Alright, you know what...the more and more I see you post here the angrier and angrier I get. Tom is a more respected and better poster then you can ever strive to be here. You are constantly beyond negative, and are downright rude to posters here that don't share you opinions. You'd be doing us all a favor but not posting anymore

we had those **** ready to quit the season. One three and out + one TD= Giants DONE. However we didnt they did, now they will be a threat to everyone they play, the rest of their schedule has us to thank.....Det win was sweet still bitter how we let that one go :(

I appreciate that Tom posted here but it is a skins board and he is a giants fan so I dont think the folks getting dander up issue is a surprise to him, he was probably hoping hoping for a bit of reaction and also just being a fun fan of an opposing team......and our team will beat them this season and he knows it.......he came here in humble recognition of that fact and to have a bit of fun.......which is great and is what the nfl is all about isnt it?????????? competitive fun????????

I appreciate that Tom posted here but it is a skins board and he is a giants fan so I dont think the folks getting dander up issue is a surprise to him, he was probably hoping hoping for a bit of reaction and also just being a fun fan of an opposing team......and our team will beat them this season and he knows it.......he came here in humble recognition of that fact and to have a bit of fun.......which is great and is what the nfl is all about isnt it?????????? competitive fun????????

I am sure he expects some friendly or not so friendly banter, but no reason to give him personal attacks such as "go to hell", even for those that have not paid attention to know he is nothing but a friendly class act around here (even though he roots for the wrong team). Let's see, he start a thread called "Nice thumping you put on Detroit...." Yeah he deserves to be personally insulted and chastised for that...:doh:

ON those three teams and the playoffs, the Giants are not a dynasty right now, just playing well, it'll end. In one or two more years they will be a dynasty again. The Cowboys r on a lucky streak and not a real team yet either, however you all know we r just once again becoming a true bad to the bone hardcore defiant undefeatable dynasty. You know we r back. This IS our turnaround year and you know it. We will only get better and better, the other two mentioned will only get worse, and philly will improve too. My guess is Skins get first, giants and philly will fight it out for the wildcard spot.

R u kidding? Your embarrasing the Redskins Fan base with a comment like that.

ON those three teams and the playoffs, the Giants are not a dynasty right now, just playing well, it'll end. In one or two more years they will be a dynasty again. The Cowboys r on a lucky streak and not a real team yet either, however you all know we r just once again becoming a true bad to the bone hardcore defiant undefeatable dynasty. You know we r back. This IS our turnaround year and you know it. We will only get better and better, the other two mentioned will only get worse, and philly will improve too. My guess is Skins get first, giants and philly will fight it out for the wildcard spot.

Honestly, i suggest you shut up and leave right now before you look like even more of a fool. That may have been the worst post i have ever read.

You obviously dont konw much about Tom. Toms been coming around here for a good time and honestly, id rather have him around than you.

Man save it. How about you stop being a jerk. Tom is probably the most respected opposing fan here.

']I kept going to the Lions/Skins game during the Giants' commercial breaks. Congrats on the win. Three winning teams in the NFC East. I'm not saying it yet but I'm thinking it. :D

Props for being classy. Hey, see if you guys can roll on them like we and Philly have! NFC-BEAST Baby!

Thanks, Tom.

Speaking of Giants fans, there was one in 132 that was an absolute class act. He even sang Hail to the Redskins with us. Didn't talk trash, just watched the game and enjoyed the football. Overall great fans repping NY.

Yeah the Lions game was big for us. First time I think weve really seen Al Saunders offense in motion.

As for the Giants, if the defense continues this, your D Coordinator should get coach of the year. The Giants D has been worse than bad in recent years, and while its a little to early to say theyve had a miraculous turnaround, the D playing great is the only chance the Giants had this year. For the D to step up like that is huge.

Hey tom,thanks for the kind words man!!! You have always been one if not the nicest opposing teams fan on our site.Don't pay no mind to the poster on this topic thats giving you trouble.Even thow you like those damn Giants ;) you are just like family to us on here.You will always be welcome on here so pay no attention to the trouble maker. :cheers:

Archived