Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nice thumping you put on Detroit........

Tom [Giants fan]

ON those three teams and the playoffs, the Giants are not a dynasty right now, just playing well, it'll end. In one or two more years they will be a dynasty again. The Cowboys r on a lucky streak and not a real team yet either, however you all know we r just once again becoming a true bad to the bone hardcore defiant undefeatable dynasty. You know we r back. This IS our turnaround year and you know it. We will only get better and better, the other two mentioned will only get worse, and philly will improve too. My guess is Skins get first, giants and philly will fight it out for the wildcard spot.

ON those three teams and the playoffs, the Giants are not a dynasty right now, just playing well, it'll end. In one or two more years they will be a dynasty again. The Cowboys r on a lucky streak and not a real team yet either, however you all know we r just once again becoming a true bad to the bone hardcore defiant undefeatable dynasty. You know we r back. This IS our turnaround year and you know it. We will only get better and better, the other two mentioned will only get worse, and philly will improve too. My guess is Skins get first, giants and philly will fight it out for the wildcard spot.[/Quote]

Have you been watching the games this year and keeping track of what is going on?

ON those three teams and the playoffs, the Giants are not a dynasty right now, just playing well, it'll end. In one or two more years they will be a dynasty again. The Cowboys r on a lucky streak and not a real team yet either, however you all know we r just once again becoming a true bad to the bone hardcore defiant undefeatable dynasty. You know we r back. This IS our turnaround year and you know it. We will only get better and better, the other two mentioned will only get worse, and philly will improve too. My guess is Skins get first, giants and philly will fight it out for the wildcard spot.

I love wearing Burgundy and Gold shades as much as the next guy....but

:doh:

WTF???

come on , you just look silly , just stop :doh:

I really think it is supprising that the Eagles are stugling as much as they are ... the Giants have really turned it round and the Cowboys are on fire ...but you still have the feeling the Cowboys are going to be better in October that they will be in December.

Good win for you guys as well comming back and I look forward to watching that D in London in a couple of weeks...

Hey, Tom. If your D can play the way they played against us and Philly for the rest of the year, then I don't see Eli losing too many.[/Quote]

The Giants' defense played great today. They were only responsible for giving up 7 points. I know you look at the Jets scoring 24 and you think the Giants' defense must have been beaten pretty good but that isn't the case at all. The Jets scored 7 on defense from a returned fumble and 7 on a 98 yard kickoff return by Washington. The Jets got 3 points right before the half because of an INT Eli threw. And they got the FG right from where they intercepted the ball.

The Giants' defense is learning the new system and getting better week after week. I just hope it continues.

The Giants' defense gave up 277 total yards. They actually only gave up 7 points. And they had 1 sack, 3 INT's and a TD.

']The Giants' defense played great today. They were only responsible for giving up 7 points. I know you look at the Jets scoring 24 and you think the Giants' defense must have been beaten pretty good but that isn't the case at all. The Jets scored 7 on defense from a returned fumble and 7 on a 98 yard kickoff return by Washington. The Jets got 3 points right before the half because of an INT Eli threw. And they got the FG right from where they intercepted the ball.

The Giants' defense is learning the new system and getting better week after week. I just hope it continues.

The Giants' defense gave up 277 total yards. They actually only gave up 7 points. And they had 1 sack' date=' 3 INT's and a TD.[/quote']

I'm anxious to see you play the pukes again...but not us... :(

Thanks for the congratulatory kind words Tom! Although I hate your team, you are a class act!

Not that it likely matters to you or anyone else but I hate the Giants least of all of our NFC East foes (even though I am still having trouble getting over the bitter disappointment at FEDEX 2 weeks ago:mad:).:logo:

But we did win today and are 3-1.:):applause::cheers:

']I kept going to the Lions/Skins game during the Giants' commercial breaks. Congrats on the win. Three winning teams in the NFC East. I'm not saying it yet but I'm thinking it. :D

Nice of you to come in here and congragulate us on the win, thanks! :)

Now here's to rocking your *** in December :cheers:

;)

Archived