Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In going for 2 did Gibbs pull a Spurrier?

TK

Ok TK, that thread title was pure blasphemy!!!!

Remember when Spurrier benched himself from calling plays? We started winning. Today, we're not being conservative at all. Today has been balls to the wall attacking football. They've definately loosened up the training wheels on Campbell.

Remember when Spurrier benched himself from calling plays? We started winning. Today, we're not being conservative at all. Today has been balls to the wall attacking football. They've definately loosened up the training wheels on Campbell.

I remember, I was just funnin' wit ya. I don't believe for a second Gibbs gave up total control, but who knows?

Hopefully he just realizes what kind of killer instinct it takes to put teams away , and did he ever today , I'm actually mad we gave up the FG now lol , a complete game , wish Portis would have broke the 100 yard mark but he didnt ,oh well this was a great win and im completely stoked !

Has Joe finally benched himself from calling plays and let Al have at ALL the play calling? Or did he want a 3 TD lead because he still knows how fast Martz's Offense can put up points?

I would have done the same thing. It made sense mathematically.

Archived