Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I feel I have committed an inexcusable act

SUSkinsFan

Every game day I always wear one of my 'Skins jerseys for good luck, I have done it since high school and have never missed a day. However, last night I was getting ready for work and when I got out of the shower I didn't get dressed right away, and when I did I put on a normal shirt instead and left for work.

In short, I have sinned my Redskins brethren. What must I do to be forgiven for this heinous and reprehensible act.

Judging by your age; since you've doing this tradition we haven't had such a great run. Maybe by you not wearing your jersey it will bring the team good luck.

I did wear them every week in the 05 season, plus I've been supersticious ever since high school. I wore my Redskins hat to every football game my senior year (I was a manager for the team) and it became a ritual for players to touch the hat before the game and the two times I didn't wear it, we lost, once in the regular season, once in the post season.

I did wear them every week in the 05 season, plus I've been supersticious ever since high school. I wore my Redskins hat to every football game my senior year (I was a manager for the team) and it became a ritual for players to touch the hat before the game and the two times I didn't wear it, we lost, once in the regular season, once in the post season.

If that's the case and you didn't wear your jersey yesterday, you should be shot. No reprieve, end of discussion:D

If that's the case and you didn't wear your jersey yesterday, you should be shot. No reprieve, end of discussion:D

In all fairness, I don't think the Redskins would like it if I ran down the sideline having the players touch my hat and jersey. They might get down right nasty about it.

Superstitions are a byproduct of control issues. You have no control of what happens on Sunday. Just try to enjoy the game.

Every game day I always wear one of my 'Skins jerseys for good luck, I have done it since high school and have never missed a day. However, last night I was getting ready for work and when I got out of the shower I didn't get dressed right away, and when I did I put on a normal shirt instead and left for work.

In short, I have sinned my Redskins brethren. What must I do to be forgiven for this heinous and reprehensible act.

Judging by the team's overall performance dating back (six years?) through your high school years, I'd say this may be an advantage.

Archived