Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taking a hammer to Comcast

HOF44

A funny story for all you Comcast haters out there.

Link to Story

After repeated attempts to change her phone service from Verizon to Comcast's Triple Play during a week in August, the 75-year-old Bristow resident with a heart condition took out her frustrations at the Manassas payment center on Center Street. Shaw was arrested for disorderly conduct after she took a hammer to several items in the office - all the while saying, "Have I got your attention now?"

she said. "But it is so irresponsible and so disrespectful [what they did]. I can't think of any company reacting that way. It's like they got you in their clutches and they'll do what they damn well please."

exactly...its like that everywhere.

if a company or even your EMPLOYER owes you money, they give you a vague window without any guarantees for when you will get your money. they send you an invoice, its due 2-4 weeks later or they'll harassing the hell out of you. you call them and you get, "its not my job, its out of my hands, we don't have anything in our records...".

you try to not pay your mortgage and say that their invoice wasn't in your records or your wife handles those types of things and she's on vacation.

Archived